I think that's Kadwani's son with glasses

Yeah the young one is, I meant the other guy who walks in later
Posted: 3 months ago

Okay I see something 👀 but I’m not gonna jinx it smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The negativity only happens with shows which try to shove chemistry down out throats. Nobody trolled him and Hareem for 22 Qadam. Even in Mein, his actually pairing was with Azekah but their chemistry wasn't promoted at all.

well the show is not yet released to see who is trying to shove chemistry down our throats but still the hatred is only increasing. How I wished hareem and wahaj had done romantic show to see the hatredsmiley36 mein was disaster show with no continuity and abrupt ending and leads disappointment about weak script. Isn’t it very clear that mahaj is widely hated and they just wanted her to stay away from wahaj and exact opposite is happening with mahaj doing some intimate shoots smiley37
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I think we saw a similar clip earlier. Is that Usama with Maya?

yes we saw similar clip and this is continuation to that. Yes that’s usama with Maya.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Is this the latest one? Also his daughter has an account?

no this was last year birthday of amirah. We didn’t get latest birthday pics expect one where maya wished amirah. Wahaj literally stopped posting about amirah sana because of trolling or else he would always make a post to wish amirah on her birthday and now is extremely private

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

well the show is not yet released to see who is trying to shove chemistry down our throats but still the hatred is only increasing. How I wished hareem and wahaj had done romantic show to see the hatredsmiley36 mein was disaster show with no continuity and abrupt ending and leads disappointment about weak script. Isn’t it very clear that mahaj is widely hated and they just wanted her to stay away from wahaj and exact opposite is happening with mahaj doing some intimate shoots smiley37

22 qadam had a proper love triangle, and Wahaj had good screen presence with both Hareem and Dure Nayaab. It’s not important for chemistry to be established on the mere fact that it’s a love story. It just depends on actors clicking on screen.

Also people have seen Mahaj on screen before in a show that failed commercially and didn’t garner much views. Wahaj still gained critical acclaim as Rumi though but that’s about it. I love the show and have seen it many times but the fact is, it wasn’t popular. If anything, SMD is the first proper chance this pairing is even getting.

Who is “they?” Hasn’t Wahaj done photoshoots with many actors recently?

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

Why are you assuming that mahaj is widely hated? I don't see any.If you are talking about trolls, there are plenty who troll his previous hit jodi too. That didn't stop them right? So, trolling won't have any effect on the show. The script for sure will be good . The only thing I hope is that it's not like kank or any ema plot. It should be a proper love story between the lead characters n not ema. Kank type stories make it quite uncomfortable for large section of audience and that's why kank wasn't well recieved and kgo was bashed mercilessly..

I really hope it is not an outright ema plot. Other than that, everything is in the favour. Be it the channel ,writer, director, lead pair , cast..

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

The negativity only happens with shows which try to shove chemistry down out throats. Nobody trolled him and Hareem for 22 Qadam. Even in Mein, his actually pairing was with Azekah but their chemistry wasn't promoted at all.

You are right, producers tend to misguide viewers.

For eg, in tb sabeena was negative lead and had equal screenspace as yumhaj if not more but she wasn't in the teasers or posters though she was present at the mockshoot. And because of kaddus fault, she got lot of bashing.

Even jaan nisar has a third angle who's actually the first wife of the ml but kaddu uncle ne banak tak nahi padhne di iss baat.

7thsky and bigbang are one and the same, but atleast big bang took cristism rightly and are promoting the third angle of their new show. But 7thsky won't change their tactics even though they get lot of criticism for stretching their shows with unnecessary flashbacks and increasing episode count to earn extra🤑🤑

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Why are you assuming that mahaj is widely hated? I don't see any.If you are talking about trolls, there are plenty who troll his previous hit jodi too. That didn't stop them right? So, trolling won't have any effect on the show. The script for sure will be good . The only thing I hope is that it's not like kank or any ema plot. It should be a proper love story between the lead characters n not ema. Kank type stories make it quite uncomfortable for large section of audience and that's why kank wasn't well recieved and kgo was bashed mercilessly..

I really hope it is not an outright ema plot. Other than that, everything is in the favour. Be it the channel ,writer, director, lead pair , cast..

I feel there was a lot of hatred but it’s better now. A lot of people are looking forward to this. Wahaj and Maya do get a lot of hate for some reason but like you said, I think it’s mostly trolls who happen to be the loudest and most obnoxious. There’s a group of them but because of all the noise they make, it seems like it’s more than it actually is. And they’re all very supportive of each other. They still exist but has no one else noticed that things are changing now? People have become more accepting of them and there is positive hype around this project. I’m just hoping for a good show that will really serve.