Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Anyways jokes apart I think whatever mahaj have done up until now it makes to headline and becomes talk of the town. Not only their fans but neutral people are also very interested in them.

1. Like see their photoshoot pic from wahaj's reception still gets discussed every other month even though it's almost a close to a decade old picture.

2. Their first ever show together was the most critically acclaimed show in their career and they got rave reviews for their performances.

3. The mushq ps being their first ever ps together was one of the most talked about photoshoot.

4. And who can forget about the hottest phone launch reel🥵 though they never shared it on their feed, it brought havoc in sm and people still talk about it.

5. Coming smd, no idea if the show would do well or not, but I've a gut feeling that a lot of people would be keeping a tab on the show and it'll be discussed all over smsmiley9

Hmmmm!!! But I feel like the PH announced the project too early. Because I don't like waiting for a long time. I eventually forget about it. Woh toh these days I am velli and on IF islie I remember warna toh I wouldn't have kept tabs on any project which is announced too early and takes ages to air...

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Anyways jokes apart I think whatever mahaj have done up until now it makes to headline and becomes talk of the town. Not only their fans but neutral people are also very interested in them.

1. Like see their photoshoot pic from wahaj's reception still gets discussed every other month even though it's almost a close to a decade old picture.

2. Their first ever show together was the most critically acclaimed show in their career and they got rave reviews for their performances.

3. The mushq ps being their first ever ps together was one of the most talked about photoshoot.

4. And who can forget about the hottest phone launch reel🥵 though they never shared it on their feed, it brought havoc in sm and people still talk about it.

5. Coming smd, no idea if the show would do well or not, but I've a gut feeling that a lot of people would be keeping a tab on the show and it'll be discussed all over smsmiley9

yes that’s true whatever mahaj has done tilll now has become talk of town. Mobile bts, mushq ps, their offscreen pics, jbj and now this new ad. It’s because they always exceeded the expectations and literally made everyone wow. This smd we don’t know how it will be but everyone has an eye on the show not just our fandom. This new ad upset so many of the fans seeing closeness .Trust me it will only make worse now with haters becoming fans of hira wahaj and usama maya pairs which is already happening just to get back on mahaj
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah. Hate them or love them. They are always on the discussion

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

. This new ad upset so many of the fans seeing closeness .Trust me it will only make worse now with haters becoming fans of hira wahaj and usama maya pairs which is already happening just to get back on mahaj

Thats a dangerous assumption. Some people might genuinely end up liking either pairs more than Mahaj. What if Maya’s character treats Wahaj harshly and Hira is the good one ? Or similar thing with Wahaj and Usama ? Audience will tilt towards the other pair automatically.

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Thats a dangerous assumption. Some people might genuinely end up liking either pairs more than Mahaj. What if Maya’s character treats Wahaj harshly and Hira is the good one ? Or similar thing with Wahaj and Usama ? Audience will tilt towards the other pair automatically.

she is talking about in general the audience who straightaway don’t want mahaj to be a pair in smd. Her statement is about those people.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

not assumption I’m talking about present situation when even show is not aired. Obviously people will like whoever they want once they see the show. So many comments from haters about not wanting to ship mahaj and want to ship wahaj hira and usama maya.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

since its smd we are talking about we are considering this scenario. Had this been any other drama your theory could be right.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago

Exactly. Look at Wahaj’s recent show ki example. The heroine was actually playing a villain and it divided the audience. So it all comes down to

1. characters and story, not who is playing. Abhi tou we don’t even know if Wahaj is a gray character or what.
2. he has had a lot of BTS with Hira hence the speculations about the pairing. Not far fetched that he’s paired with 2 girls.

3. The whole cast is pretty decent and Hira and Usama aren’t newcomers or bad actors that the decision could be made easier for the audience. It will completely depend on the story and dynamics in this one.
4. possibility of EMA will definitely divide audience. I wish Mahaj were getting a simple straightforward love story but unfortunately this is complex and murky waters. No way of knowing who will or won’t be a sympathetic character. Again speculation hai but from BTS we have assumed it might touch upon EMA.

So some skepticism is warranted which has led to speculations and people mentioning preferences. Once the show airs, everything will be crystal clear

Those type of people are on both sides. Some are suddenly Mahaj fans just to rile up a specific fanbase. Otherwise they don’t care about either Wahaj or Maya.

This is pretty evident.

Regardless, I hope the show rises above all of this pettiness and actually does well on its own merit. That is the true test. Whenever something happens organically that’s when it clicks with the neutral masses. You can neither overhype something into becoming a hit nor can you discredit it baselessly into becoming a flop. Yeh neutral audience hi decide kerti hai smiley20