Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I couldn’t have guessed that they would make me skip my heartbeats. They were so cute.

Yeah they deserve a proper show together.

I didn't think they'd look this cute together. Have nice chemistry too. I liked Bilal will Azekah, Iqra and now Sabeena smiley36

I hope someone casts them in a full drama series. This is mini series so

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I didn't think they'd look this cute together. Have nice chemistry too. I liked Bilal will Azekah, Iqra and now Sabeena smiley36

I hope someone casts them in a full drama series. This is mini series so

Same here. And that height difference smiley42. Twitter pe log pagal hogaye hain kal se. No fancy settings, just pure chemistry flowing smiley27

Koi drama karlein ab smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

I couldn’t have guessed that they would make me skip my heartbeats. They were so cute.

Yeah they deserve a proper show together.

That non-hug was one of the best hugs I have ever seen..and I see a lot of content including Kdramas, the way Ibrahim just leans against Aliya's head towards the end makes it just soo soo endearing.....I love them..kashif nisar, truly is a magician!

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

That non-hug was one of the best hugs I have ever seen..and I see a lot of content including Kdramas, the way Ibrahim just leans against Aliya's head towards the end makes it just soo soo endearing.....I love them..kashif nisar, truly is a magician!

I loved it so much ❤️❤️❤️

Extra

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

That scene was so sweet 🥹

https://x.com/karpeinthequick/status/1832797624459571356?s=46

So pretty 🤩

E x t r a

Edited by Haalim - 20 days ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Here's the original if someone want to use it :) thank you @haalim smiley27