Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I think makers should release this kind of mini series at a time like Netflix does because it is obvious such dramas aren't really made for ratings or views as goal...

Yeah these dramas are not for masses. Still i believe MJ is getting appreciation

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 25 days ago

https://x.com/Avani_Sha/status/1831002227055452397

Still i believe MJ is getting appreciation

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago
aww, ibrahim stating he's never observed a girl so closely till nowsmiley36aliya calling the marriage a love marriage smiley36
Posted: 21 days ago

The episode was so cute today. Aaliya & Ibrahim are already dependent on each other. Aaliya was checking Ibrahim out & Ibrahim without seeing saying that she looks good smiley37. There was a small hug today smiley27

I loved that Ibrahim has also started to open up to Aaliya. Aaliya has a hard task ahead to make him stand on his feet. He’s too sada for this world. The Kashmir reference made me sad. I remember the 2005 earthquake that made Muzaffarabad a place of rubble smiley19

I have failed to search for any resemblance in Bilal’s portrayal of Ibrahim with his other characters. Now that he has spoken dialogues I’m so impressed with him. Sabeena was so good today, love her. Gohar had very less screen time today but he still shines so does Asma Abbas.

MJ_1009 thumbnail

aww, ibrahim-aliya scenes were cute to observe. aliya got bit jealousy when girl asked ibrahim to mop the floor. smiley36ibrahim relishes aliya's cooking skillssmiley36both praising each other's outfits to the point of being called love birdssmiley37shabbir's getting frustrated as always...

ibrahim's look when aliya said their marriage was love one. smiley36shabbir drama as always..hehe, duo went shopping to get items..plus late night conversations of getting to know one another..smiley27

shabbir tasking the SHO was so frustrating to see like politics dominating the police force to prioritize the case against ibrahim..

aliya cried uncontrollably over ibrahim's disappearance..such cutiessmiley27plus aliya explaining her getting over being an acrophobic and nyctophobic due to her past experiences but felt scared of losing ibrahim..similarly ibrahim feeling scared of losing aliya after his mother..

aliya asking ibrahim if he only knows one songsmiley37smiley37ibrahim correcting that its a spiritual poetrysmiley37such gonchu these twossmiley37aliya singing the title track and ibrahim's reaction before she comes out lolsmiley37now ibrahim singing it too and gets stuck before aliya continues it

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

The episode was so cute today. Aaliya & Ibrahim are already dependent on each other. Aaliya was checking Ibrahim out & Ibrahim without seeing saying that she looks good smiley37. There was a small hug today smiley27

I loved that Ibrahim has also started to open up to Aaliya. Aaliya has a hard task ahead to make him stand on his feet. He’s too sada for this world. The Kashmir reference made me sad. I remember the 2005 earthquake that made Muzaffarabad a place of rubble smiley19

I have failed to search for any resemblance in Bilal’s portrayal of Ibrahim with his other characters. Now that he has spoken dialogues I’m so impressed with him. Sabeena was so good today, love her. Gohar had very less screen time today but he still shines so does Asma Abbas.

ending scene when both were perturbed over their disappearances + singing wala gonchu-pana smiley37smiley37smiley37
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

It was a very beautiful and emotional episode today..we got to learn a lot about both Aliya and Ibrahim's past...we also got many cute Ibrahim-Aliya scenes...they are both each other's support system now and how beautiful the writer has weaved the story in a logical way despite it being a mini series.

Sabeena was just too good in this epi esp, in all the emotional scenes, the way she cries thinking she has lost Ibrahim and the tears of relief on finding him..I always say this, you know the mark of a true actor when they can make you feel what the character is feeling and she was spot on in that scene.

The other scene I liked the most was when she comes closer to Ibrahim and gives him her hand after he tells his backstory of his mom. Very well directed and enacted.