Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago
hahaa, cute moment + when he told aliya to say to police that they don't know each other lol. smiley36
Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ab tak solid chala hai ... Looking forward to next episode smiley10

This was cute and hilarious smiley37

Also Sabeena's expression when he does that smiley36

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

hahaa, cute moment + when he told aliya to say to police that they don't know each other lol. smiley36

He is so dumb. They were found together and he wants her to say she doesn't know him. Sabeena's reaction was smiley36

Finally Aliya's brother knows the truth. Though I believe, he still won't support her. He is very weak.

Also Aliya is quite brave and is the one who is protecting Ibrahim here. Also Sabeena does it so well. I am really liking her. Not many dialogues but just looking at her, you can understand. Very subtle and natural. Nothing OTT. You can't say they are acting.

Gosh! I hate that Maulvi. I just can't with his behaviour. I am curious about the precap. Why was Aliya crying. What happened

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Finally Aliya's brother knows the truth. Though I believe, he still won't support her. He is very weak.

Also Aliya is quite brave and is the one who is protecting Ibrahim here. Also Sabeena does it so well. I am really liking her. Not many dialogues but just looking at her, you can understand. Very subtle and natural. Nothing OTT. You can't say they are acting.

Gosh! I hate that Maulvi. I just can't with his behaviour. I am curious about the precap. Why was Aliya crying. What happened

About Sabeena, she’s really playing it well. You know what I was looking forward to Sultana Sidiqui’s feedback to her performance. She was not her choice, she was KN’s pick. But see now she compared her to the likes of Sania Saeed & called her a true artist. She said she doesn’t care about make up otherwise some actresses would even like to freshen up before performing a death scene. It’s already an honour to get compared with Sania Saeed & then it coming from someone like Sultana Sidiqui makes it bigger.

Do you think Arfa that people are so used to dramatic acting that they can’t pick the nuances of a genuine artist? Some actors don’t need dialogues at all to emote onscreen.

Originally posted by: Haalim

About Sabeena, she’s really playing it well. You know what I was looking forward to Sultana Sidiqui’s feedback to her performance. She was not her choice, she was KN’s pick. But see now she compared her to the likes of Sania Saeed & called her a true artist. She said she doesn’t care about make up otherwise some actresses would even like to freshen up before performing a death scene. It’s already an honour to get compared with Sania Saeed & then it coming from someone like Sultana Sidiqui makes it bigger.

Do you think Arfa that people are so used to dramatic acting that they can’t pick the nuances of a genuine artist? Some actors don’t need dialogues at all to emote onscreen.

Yeah! I think generally dramatic acting works. That's the reason such actors don't get recognised. I mean nothing wrong with being dramatic, I have liked such actors as well. But I like subtle actors as well. Where they don't really look like they are acting. It looks like how we would behave in real life. We don't really give OTT expressions or behave dramatically in real life, right. I toh liked her in KP as well. Yes, towards the end I left watching that show but bcz it got boring like most Green shows do. But her performance was really nice.

I think there was also one criticism about her makeup in that nikahs scene. But I think that was really Apt. Bcz that is how many people apply makeup in some villages. Punjab side. Not stereotyping. It's how they do rather they don't know how to properly do it.

Haan I do agree they didn't have to make the picturisation so dark.

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Yeah! I think generally dramatic acting works. That's the reason such actors don't get recognised. I mean nothing wrong with being dramatic, I have liked such actors as well. But I like subtle actors as well. Where they don't really look like they are acting. It looks like how we would behave in real life. We don't really give OTT expressions or behave dramatically in real life, right. I toh liked her in KP as well. Yes, towards the end I left watching that show but bcz it got boring like most Green shows do. But her performance was really nice.

I think there was also one criticism about her makeup in that nikahs scene. But I think that was really Apt. Bcz that is how many people apply makeup in some villages. Punjab side. Not stereotyping. It's how they do rather they don't know how to properly do it.

Haan I do agree they didn't have to make the picturisation so dark.

I agree.

I myself enjoy both kind of acts. An actor should be able to perform both.

See Gohar, he has to act dramatic in angry scenes & he’s doing it so well.