Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Awesome so 1 hr episode hope i will be able to watch as repeat episode gets cut off at times

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Excited but kishkindha kand itni jaldi kaise khatam kar rahe hai yeh log. They should have shown till next week full.

chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinie

Excited but kishkindha kand itni jaldi kaise khatam kar rahe hai yeh log. They should have shown till next week full.

Lagta hai fast forward karenge ab. I hope they cut Lanka part and show angry lakshman scolding sugreev

chatterbox thumbnail

Kya episode hai bachha log bajao tali. 😡 Ramayan ki band Baja di hai.

What to describe ravan shows sita his strength and kumbhakaran sleeping shown. Sita as usual rebukes him . I m too irritated with sita roaming with ravan as if he is her best friend. 🤦

Looks like angry lakshman part skipped as sugreev planning to send his vanar sena all directions to find Sita.

Ravan shows some clock and gives sita one year time

chatterbox thumbnail

Ok aage peeche kar diya. .monsoon appears and all r getting wet in rain. Thoda sad sa laga with sita all wet in rain. .

Hanuman has assured ramji of uniting Ram Sita.

Vanars were planning to go different directions but monsoon came..

Shivji also talked in riddles about path not bein easy

I m ignoring sita on tour of Lanka. Rest is fine

chatterbox thumbnail

If on 17 is one hr episode then what r they going to show in 15 and 16.

Still seems fast forward

chatterbox thumbnail

Episode ends. Lakshman angry but Hanuman explains it's difficult to search in monsoon

So I guess angry lakshman at sugreev could be shown.

4 month ka monsoon 2 episodes mein khatam karenge kya 😮

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Kya episode hai bachha log bajao tali. 😡 Ramayan ki band Baja di hai.

What to describe ravan shows sita his strength and kumbhakaran sleeping shown. Sita as usual rebukes him . I m too irritated with sita roaming with ravan as if he is her best friend. 🤦

Looks like angry lakshman part skipped as sugreev planning to send his vanar sena all directions to find Sita.

Ravan shows some clock and gives sita one year time

He initially planned to send his soldiers but Rama asked him to wait till mansoon got over. Then he was busy is bhog vilas and forgot about his promise when monsoon was over. After that angry Lakshman in action

Originally posted by: Chinie

They are mixing up Kishkindha and Sundara kanda together. Everything will be shown but in random order I guess. They can't skip Hanumana's birth story. They will start the track on Wednesday. Before Hanumana goes to Lanka, they have to meet Sampati