Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Gags05

And yahan ek hamara hero hai...

Side chick toh door ki baat.. apni khudki wife ke liye, he says...

Dekha Jaata Crime Nai..

Pyaar Ke Liye Time Nai.. 😂🤣

(Waise kal ke episode me, when he said this, and both CJ and Arjun was like.. "phirse bol", and he repeats it, and the way both of them clapped and made fun of him, was so well done 🤗😂)

I loved that scene. Bechara SPR kitna embarass ho gaya tha smiley36 He looked so cute 🥰
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

And yahan ek hamara hero hai...

Side chick toh door ki baat.. apni khudki wife ke liye, he says...

Dekha Jaata Crime Nai..

Pyaar Ke Liye Time Nai.. 😂🤣

(Waise kal ke episode me, when he said this, and both CJ and Arjun was like.. "phirse bol", and he repeats it, and the way both of them clapped and made fun of him, was so well done 🤗😂)

Heera hai humara hero. I just saw another clip of divorce papers being served. Saare shows main same story lol. Look at him hold Imlie ka hand and say he is a married man smiley32

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Currently on train. Returning home. I am so happy. Missed my home AC so much.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Currently on train. Returning home. I am so happy. Missed my home AC so much.

Samjh gaye Tanu-jhi.. Your happiness is reaching us via both AT and CC 😂🤣

Badhai Ho 🤗

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Samjh gaye Tanu-jhi.. Your happiness is reaching us via both AT and CC 😂🤣

Badhai Ho 🤗

I thought my previous message did not reach due to poor network. But dekha it did. smiley36
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

I thought my previous message did not reach due to poor network. But dekha it did. smiley36

Happy Homecoming 🤗

Yahan bhi.. Aur wahan bhi.. ❤️

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ren, Gags did you see aaj ka episode of KMTMG? I'm so pissed at Ajji and Harsh... Matlab kitni bakwaas karoge bhai... Aage peeche to you're like Amu is smart, she's sensible... and aaj acha to doodh peeti bacchi ban gyi jiska Virat ne brainwash kar diya hai!? Thoda to trust rakho... and how the hell can you lock up a grown as$ woman in a room! Kis sadi mein jee rahe ho? I agree with what you said Ren, if not as a granny then at least as a teacher she should be more well behaved kya gunde mawali type harkatein kar rahi hai ye aurat! I want her packed off to her village asap! Can't tolerate the nonsense she pulls! Virat ne iska bigada kya hai jo itna hate karti hai usko! So damn annoying!

Love that Bhavani understands ki AmVira are innocent but there's something else going on that can't be revealed right now... And right now I understand Virat ki mom ka frustration bhi to some extent, she knows her son is innocent to gussa to aaega hi

Iss sab mein bechara Virat phas gya hai... He is so confused ki ho kya rha hai but I'm glad ki at least this time he is not jumping the gun and trusting Amu is koi reason pakka hai for what she said and did...

Edited by Mrs_Darcy_Shree - 4 months ago
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

Ren, Gags did you see aaj ka episode of KMTMG? I'm so pissed at Ajji and Harsh... Matlab kitni bakwaas karoge bhai... Aage peeche to you're like Amu is smart, she's sensible... and aaj acha to doodh peeti bacchi ban gyi jiska Virat ne brainwash kar diya hai!? Thoda to trust rakho... and how the hell can you lock up a grown as$ woman in a room! Kis sadi mein jee rahe ho? I agree with what you said Ren, if not as a granny then at least as a teacher she should be more well behaved kya gunde mawali type harkatein kar rahi hai ye aurat! I want her packed off to her village asap! Can't tolerate the nonsense she pulls! Virat ne iska bigada kya hai jo itna hate karti hai usko! So damn annoying!

Love that Bhavani understands ki AmVira are innocent but there's something else going on that can't be revealed right now... And right now I understand Virat ki mom ka frustration bhi to some extent, she knows her son is innocent to gussa to aaega hi

Iss sab mein bechara Virat phas gya hai... He is so confused ki ho kya rha hai but I'm glad ki at least this time he is not jumping the gun and trusting Amu is koi reason pakka hai for what she said and did...

I am still stuck on March episodes 🙈

Have to catch up on a lot of things... 🥹

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am still stuck on March episodes 🙈

Have to catch up on a lot of things... 🥹

Shifting k baad jaldi catch-up karo... Ajji kaand pe kaand kar rahi hai smiley7

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mrs_Darcy_Shree

The best part about all this is the silent understanding between Amu and Virat. Like both know this is some sazish and that both are doing this to protect each other which is really good. I wish they get to talk soon and are able to get to the bottom of this mess.

Arre the grand mother behaves like that lower middle class uneducated MIL of Pavitra Rishta. Literally same character and acting (and I have not seen PR). Harsh is like the egositic younger brother who thinks he can dictate over the life of the women in his house. LOSER.

I am pretty annoyed at Virat ki mom too. Like it was so clear that Amu ka statement will free Virat from this mess still she wants to argue that Virat is not going to marry Amu.

Their families (except Bhavani, Dildar, Shekhy, Jahan) are so toxic man.

The way their pics are out in the public, the most sensible thing is to get them married. Why separate them. Can anything change if you do this? Will anyone marry Amu after these pics are out and she gave a statement that this happened with mutual consent.

Edited by joliefemme - 4 months ago