Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Today, Aniruddh had his moments to show emotions in a quite subtle manner. I liked the way he emoted subtly

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

They don't like getting answers, only like asking questions which don't make sense. Even today they are abusing Anirudha, blaming him for being Main Reason behind Jhanak's condition and wants police to arrest him without realising that till date Jhanak was safe only bcz of Anirudha and now onwards also she will remain safe only bcz of Anirudha, this is plain fact clearly shown by makers.

Any NORMAL person will say that Anirudha was concerned For JHANAK while watching last scene but they say he is self obsessed and makes everything about himself and is just doing all that bcz he wants to feel Manly Enough bcz of having Saviour Complex- Fact is that he never wanted to get into all this Jhanak dragged him into this... And his morals isn't letting him dump her just like that after reading her mother's letter bcz he knows what will happen to her in that case.

But why be surprised when they can call Anirudha's feelings for Jhanak as creepy Obsession, say he wants to keep Jhanak as his Mistress and is purposely not completely trying to help her so that she always remains under his control then this is nothing.

They basically write long paragraphs and try to show as if white shaded Anirudha with few humanly flaws as presented by the makers is actually a black shaded man hiding his real self behind mask of being good.

They think people will think too highly of them as if they are great intellectual who have decoded something which other Dumb people can't understand if they present a view which is completely different from what makers vision is.

High time people realise this is fictional tv show made for tv audience timepass.

It's not some science documentry to do research upon and there is nothing they will gain by spreading fake propaganda as others are not brainless, most importantly makers don't care what these people of social media think, they have their own vision and will stick to it.

Social media never existed for makers...only trp matters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

What an episode!!

"Tumhare Zinda rehna mere liye kitani important hai" this line from Ani defined the entire episode.

It showed that Anirudh needs Jhanak because he loves her!

Contrast this to the "Kya tum ji paoge mere bina" question and answers to Arshi where he said he won't be able to live without her - that's I love you because I need you - that's not even love! ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's so crystal clear now that Ani is in love with the idea of the safe bubble he has created in his head and thinks it lies in his future with Arshi.

With the entrance of Jhanak in his life, Ani's notion of love has been challenged and the man is experiencing the "I need you because I love you" kind of love.

Writers you are forgiven for the mess you created on Holi with this wonderful wonderful episode!

Our boy Ani stood up for everyone who he held close to his heart and HOW!

Chotton, Bodo ma, jethu, Appu Di and Jhanak!

Anirudh, I love you! And yes, I am Ani biased!

I have to pause here and praise Krushal for the exemplary body language - I always praise him for the expressions, but his body language was top notch today! The wringing of the hands, the pressing his fingers to his temple, the taut shoulders - BRILLIANT!

Also the insight into Ani's childhood was very well placed here - always knew that Ani was raised by jethu, Bodo ma and Chotton, which is why he turned out the way he is, and not like the vampire Boses.

As expected his ma and Baba had no time for him, and it was Chotton, jethu and Bodo ma who filled kid Ani's life with parental care and affection! Aww!

Do you guys think Ani would have been a chubby wubby kid? ๐Ÿ˜ Random thought, I know!

I knew there'll come a day when the dam of Ani's patience breaks and so glad it was because his people were targeted and insulted!

I teared up when Ani said Chotton was like his god! NEVER NEVER ruin this bond, CVs - don't care what else you do for TRPs, but please don't touch the Ani-Chotton, Ani-Appu bonds!

I also love how Anjana speaks - she puts her points across and does so respectfully. Even when she is hitting a nail, she does it very sweetly ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Ya, you go Bodo ma, pull up that useless son of yours!

Also, watch how open and ferocious Ani is in defending and fighting for Jhanak - that's entirely because that girl is not conscious to shut him up every time he tries to say something for her. And I want to watch the same from Ani when she says "Aap mere liye Kuch mat boliye sir ji" I want him to turn around to her with the same anger and tell her that he absolutely will and whenever someone tries to taunt her he will definitely stand up for her - and then go on to tell the boses off - please CVs yeh sach Kar do!

I don't even want to talk about how inhumane and vile the boses are that they don't even care that Jhanak might almost be d3ad!

But then again, I guess I didn't even expect anything else.

And I kept my entire focus on Ani today - he he, better use of my time! ๐Ÿ˜

This episode did not have the heroine at all, was centered around her, yes, but Ani held forte so well!

What an amazing episode and I want more of Ani blowing his head off at the Boses - yeah, shut them up, my boy!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Started drama with bang โ€ผ๏ธ & ended with bang ๐Ÿ”ฅ + bonus precapโ€ฆ want to watch next epi soon tooโ€ฆ more band of Basuโ€™s by Ani โ€ฆ loved the pic โค๏ธโ€ฆ but y it shows as mature content?

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Haan he said tume pata nahi hai tum zinda rehna mere liye kitna imp hai. Poor soul struggling to express his love for her..smiley27smiley28

Yaa exactly smiley42 smiley38 & she always breaks his heart , which makes him more hurt ๐Ÿ˜” but he deals that just so he can make her stayโ€ฆ cause once she leaves he knows she wonโ€™t return back to himโ€ฆ & this guy will allow her marriage to someone else smiley39smiley36โ€ฆ canโ€™t wait for that track where he will go more crazy then he is now smiley36 hopefully we donโ€™t get to see his Devdas sidesmiley18 already turning into majnu now smiley14smiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5C1V7HC6Oz/?igsh=MTRtZXR3bGZ2Yzk4ZQ==

Anni ub aap logon ke hath se gya ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shock mein nahi ha beta is in love with her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Pearl_219 - 6 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Contrary to the fake propaganda that Anirudha doesn't cares about choton, appu di and her parents, fact is that nobody loves choton more than him(for him choton is god) and nobody has made more contributions in Appu di's life after her parents than Anirudha (from pampering her to trying to make her career he has done it all). He also has taken stand for Jethon and Boro Maa.

Thing is that Anirudha is a practical man, he has grown up watching how his family is and knows it's useless to fight by raising your voice everyday as these people will never change (such things we do In real life as well- we don't always keep fighting in family, sometimes we take middle path as well) but when things go beyond limit he does takes a stand even against his parents for them.

As regards Jhanak- what Anirudha has done for her till date not even her parents even thought of doing let alone actually doing anything even close to that let alone anyone else.

Lets be honest Ani's family loves and respects him a lot still just for Jhanak he time and again keeps fighting with them, post accident he changed his strategy just bcz he realised after Jhanak was thrown out through conspiracy that this is not best way, also Jhanak continuously doing verbal abuse to him coupled with her acting a doormat with Basu and Mukherjee makes things even more difficult for him but when push will come to shove he will never back out like he never backed out in past.

Now practically no sane person will completely leave his entire family for a girl who keeps showing him she hates him even after him saving her and making her career but that doesn't means Anirudha will ever let them do just anything with her and let them get away with it provided he has knowledge about it (Jhanak herself keeps saving and siding with people who tried killing her and did many other bad deeds)

Lastly I never get how the people who abuse Anirudha have sympathy for Arshi- who was happily wanting Tejas to make Jhanak his Mistress and later Kill her.

Imagine putting complete blame on Anirudha for Arshi's evilness and having sympathy for her... Wanting her to slap Anirudha and walk over him.

This shows what their real thought process is.

They say both the Arshi and Jhanak deserve better than Anirudha, I say Anirudha deserves btr than both the Arshi and Jhanak.

On A Side Note- My prediction is Tejas, Shrishti, Arshi and Bipasha are going to be outright villains who will get punished by law or get killed... Whereas rest of Basus will gradually be whitewashed.

This may be sequence- sisters, thammi, Laal, Subho, Tanuja.

you said it๐Ÿ˜Š
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5C1V7HC6Oz/?igsh=MTRtZXR3bGZ2Yzk4ZQ==

Anni ub aap logon ke hath se gya ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shock mein nahi ha beta is in love with her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I thought she will say Anirudh is in love with her smiley36 but she said shock smiley36โ€ฆ shock is what these Basuโ€™s gonna getsmiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I thought she will say Anirudh is in love with her smiley36 but she said shock smiley36โ€ฆ shock is what these Basuโ€™s gonna getsmiley36

as a mother she is not understanding. Mote aqal k hain basu'ssmiley36

Inhe sirf behas kerne hasmiley36