Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I dont know, how laal became a Professor. His moral compass is very low. Last time also his sisters and Wife spiked Jhanak drink...he stood there and enjoyed her sufferings. Later He blamed Jhanak, and said Jhanak presence in their house is a bad company for his sisters.

Girl get into an MBA college. You will see how far professors can go. Not the top 25-35 though, but top 75 would suffice.

Edited by anita87 - 6 months ago
prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Also forgot you Preity ji

thank you for tagging me 🤗
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aadia

She is the worst.. spoke about her self respect taken for granted just that day..

Now she doesn’t even remember she has onesmiley37

short term memory smiley36 sometimes feel Anirudh treats these people perfect way smiley36
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

What a bumper episode today. This episode is an answer for you twitter stans who bash Ani....

They don't like getting answers, only like asking questions which don't make sense. Even today they are abusing Anirudha, blaming him for being Main Reason behind Jhanak's condition and wants police to arrest him without realising that till date Jhanak was safe only bcz of Anirudha and now onwards also she will remain safe only bcz of Anirudha, this is plain fact clearly shown by makers.

Any NORMAL person will say that Anirudha was concerned For JHANAK while watching last scene but they say he is self obsessed and makes everything about himself and is just doing all that bcz he wants to feel Manly Enough bcz of having Saviour Complex- Fact is that he never wanted to get into all this Jhanak dragged him into this... And his morals isn't letting him dump her just like that after reading her mother's letter bcz he knows what will happen to her in that case.

But why be surprised when they can call Anirudha's feelings for Jhanak as creepy Obsession, say he wants to keep Jhanak as his Mistress and is purposely not completely trying to help her so that she always remains under his control then this is nothing.

They basically write long paragraphs and try to show as if white shaded Anirudha with few humanly flaws as presented by the makers is actually a black shaded man hiding his real self behind mask of being good.

They think people will think too highly of them as if they are great intellectual who have decoded something which other Dumb people can't understand if they present a view which is completely different from what makers vision is.

High time people realise this is fictional tv show made for tv audience timepass.

It's not some science documentry to do research upon and there is nothing they will gain by spreading fake propaganda as others are not brainless, most importantly makers don't care what these people of social media think, they have their own vision and will stick to it.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 6 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't Ani looking super handsome in denims?

Edited by MMR2810 - 6 months ago
Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Contrary to the fake propaganda that Anirudha doesn't cares about choton, appu di and her parents, fact is that nobody loves choton more than him(for him choton is god) and nobody has made more contributions in Appu di's life after her parents than Anirudha (from pampering her to trying to make her career he has done it all). He also has taken stand for Jethon and Boro Maa.

Thing is that Anirudha is a practical man, he has grown up watching how his family is and knows it's useless to fight by raising your voice everyday as these people will never change (such things we do In real life as well- we don't always keep fighting in family, sometimes we take middle path as well) but when things go beyond limit he does takes a stand even against his parents for them.

As regards Jhanak- what Anirudha has done for her till date not even her parents thought of doing let alone actually doing anything even close to that what to even say about anyone else.

Lets be honest Ani's family loves and respects him a lot still just for Jhanak he time and again keeps fighting with them, post accident he changed his strategy just bcz he realised after Jhanak was thrown out through conspiracy that this is not best way, also Jhanak continuously doing verbal abuse to him coupled with her acting a doormat with Basu and Mukherjee makes things even more difficult for him but when push will come to shove he will never back out like he never backed out in past.

Now practically no sane person will completely leave his entire family for a girl who keeps showing him she hates him even after him saving her and making her career but that doesn't means Anirudha will ever let them do just anything with her and let them get away with it provided he has knowledge about it (Jhanak herself keeps saving and siding with people who tried killing her and did many other bad deeds)

Lastly I never get how the people who abuse Anirudha have sympathy for Arshi- who was happily wanting Tejas to make Jhanak his Mistress and later Kill her.

Imagine putting complete blame on Anirudha for Arshi's evilness and having sympathy for her... Wanting her to slap Anirudha and walk over him.

This shows what their real thought process is.

They say both the Arshi and Jhanak deserve better than Anirudha, I say Anirudha deserves btr than both the Arshi and Jhanak.

On A Side Note- My prediction is Tejas, Shrishti, Arshi and Bipasha are going to be outright villains who will get punished by law or get killed... Whereas rest of Basus will gradually be whitewashed.

This may be sequence- sisters, thammi, Laal, Subho, Tanuja.

Edited by Rancho12345 - 6 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Anirudh got some powerful dialogues today smiley42 was so waiting for him to blast his whole family.. still those toxic people will not change…god this Bipasha smiley7smiley7 she’s more heartless then I thought… I just don’t get her reasons to hate Jhanak to that extent smiley18 what has that poor soul done to her that she went to kill her smiley7…

Ani should complain to police & do investigation once he settles… or else these people will try to kill her again smiley7 as he said no humans stay in that house …

Not much sure, but I feel his mom for his sake will melt at some point… she knows her son’s condition much more then others… she sure realises that at what extent he can go for Jhanak,… they have never seen him as like that before… I loved how she said “ deewangi” for him smiley42smiley9… he’s getting crazy in love 🥰…

So he remembers her I hate you in that state… so he thought cause she hates him she took her life .. he’s doing all that to keep her in front of his eyes… but can’t take a stand for her front of his family & lets them insult her left right & she is in this state now smiley19

The more less we talk about Shristi is better.. they better don’t come to hospital Tom… less screen time for that family is much better… let them just keep Anirudh & less Basu family..

Loved the precap dialogues smiley40 how he told laal… naatak mat karo… he knows their true colours… glad he didn’t allow those killer combos to help him…

Love Chooton… he’s worried for both Ani & Jhanak as they r his own kids & where as their own parents r such full of negativity… is Ani really their son… glad he’s more like both of his uncles, not like his dad

anita87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If we are lucky enough , Anirudh might realise he in love with her and might confess to Choton ( slightly chance) .

Even they can drag it till marriage track .

Another development could be that Aniruddh breaking off with Arshi after finding out the truth.

I find it fascinating that both Ani and Jhanak have been given a little shade of grey instead of making them black and white completely atleast from my perspective.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Contrary to the fake propaganda that Anirudha doesn't cares about choton, appu di and her parents, fact is that nobody loves choton more than him(for him choton is god) and nobody has made more contributions in Appu di's life after her parents than Anirudha (from pampering her to trying to make her career he has done it all). He also has taken stand for Jethon and Boro Maa.

Thing is that Anirudha is a practical man, he has grown up watching how his family is and knows it's useless to fight by raising your voice everyday as these people will never change (such things we do In real life as well- we don't always keep fighting in family, sometimes we take middle path as well) but when things go beyond limit he does takes a stand even against his parents for them.

As regards Jhanak- what Anirudha has done for her till date not even her parents even thought of doing let alone actually doing anything even close to that let alone anyone else.

Lets be honest Ani's family loves and respects him a lot still just for Jhanak he time and again keeps fighting with them, post accident he changed his strategy just bcz he realised after Jhanak was thrown out through conspiracy that this is not best way, also Jhanak continuously doing verbal abuse to him coupled with her acting a doormat with Basu and Mukherjee makes things even more difficult for him but when push will come to shove he will never back out like he never backed out in past.

Now practically no sane person will completely leave his entire family for a girl who keeps showing him she hates him even after him saving her and making her career but that doesn't means Anirudha will ever let them do just anything with her and let them get away with it provided he has knowledge about it (Jhanak herself keeps saving and siding with people who tried killing her and did many other bad deeds)

Lastly I never get how the people who abuse Anirudha have sympathy for Arshi- who was happily wanting Tejas to make Jhanak his Mistress and later Kill her.

Imagine putting complete blame on Anirudha for Arshi's evilness and having sympathy for her... Wanting her to slap Anirudha and walk over him.

This shows what their real thought process is.

They say both the Arshi and Jhanak deserve better than Anirudha, I say Anirudha deserves btr than both the Arshi and Jhanak.

On A Side Note- My prediction is Tejas, Shrishti, Arshi and Bipasha are going to be outright villains who will get punished by law or get killed... Whereas rest of Basus will gradually be whitewashed.

This may be sequence- sisters, thammi, Laal, Subho, Tanuja.

I really don't understand how can they sympathize Arshi, Arshi Being selfish and insecure of J is OK, but she wanted to sent Jhanak to Tejas. How can this action of her justified. She behaved more inhumane way with J, she broke her suhagan nishani, wipedoff J sindoor, the way she claims that she is an Independent, Educated Matured woman, she would have suggested divorce but not this inhuman act on a girl who is younger than her.

So I never show empathy or sympathy on Arshi.

Ani never wished bad for J...once in while he lost his cool and said few things which he not supposed to do. As of now Ani >>>>>>>>> all other characters in show including J.

anita87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I really don't understand how can they sympathize Arshi, Arshi Being selfish and insecure of J is OK, but she wanted to sent Jhanak to Tejas. How can this action of her justified. She behaved more inhumane way with J, she broke her suhagan nishani, wipedoff J sindoor, the way she claims that she is an Independent, Educated Matured woman, she would have suggested divorce but not this inhuman act on a girl who is younger than her.

So I never show empathy or sympathy on Arshi.

Ani never wished bad for J...once in while he lost his cool and said few things which he not supposed to do. As of now Ani >>>>>>>>> all other characters in show including J.

I think these trolls judge the characters and the people they interact with in social media badly because of their own inadequacy. Sometimes they just pounce on people just because they disliked something about them although they don't know those people especially when they won't have to face repercussions that they would if they did face to face. Most of the time, their nasty judgements are behind such harsh behavior.

Edited by anita87 - 6 months ago