Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Tagging others

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

Why do you think that shubho will turn positive?

I actually thought the opposite to you guys that probably Tanuja might turn positive in the future. The way she was worried for Ani and talked about his mental state. There can be a possibility for her to understand her son's happiness is probably in Jhanak and accept her in the family. What do you think?

Not sure about Shubo, but will have to think on what Paula ji replied.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Don’t know if anyone noticed but Shubho actually is the only bad Bose right now that has very high chances/hopes of becoming positive or at least grey.

He was calm today and when Anirudh was telling them about Choton he didnt look angry instead he looked like Anirudh was showing him the mirror.

If Arshi hurts Anirudh in any way he will the first one to stand against her .

For him both Anirudh and Jhanak was drunk .

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prietyp

why ? Actually arshi is more humane than most of the evil people . She sometimes goes overboard because of her mom’s influence. I even saw that she at first was enjoying Jhanaks dance in holi episode and then suddenly realized and changed her expression. Not sure if it was chandini the actor who did this or arshi. I think it was arshi.

But I am not able to comprehend her emotions today - when Shrishti told that Jhanak's doesn't have pulse and probably no more, she is shocked but when hearing Ani will be free after this - she seems relieved? Or confused I don't know

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even I had noticed it ..

I think it was Chandini and then director might have called out to become Arshi ..

Wasn't Chandini the last to be finalized in Jhanak cast ?

Anusha16 thumbnail

Also forgot you Preity ji

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paulaonohi

Don’t know if anyone noticed but Shubho actually is the only bad Bose right now that has very high chances/hopes of becoming positive or at least grey.

Not sure about Shubho, but I think Laal can switch - I think he is just joru ka ghulam atp, he might feel guilty about not supporting his parents and sister when story progresses

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Nah. Laal is already this old and not a shred of care to his own parents and sibling. If Laal has at least had conflicting emotions at least once, it would have been very different. He acts like he wants to do all to detach himself from them.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I m not sure about the first person to turn over a new leaf from the Basu clan but certainly can say that Bipasha would be the last person to turn positive!

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I do not understand the need to poison Jhanak . If she is so much trouble she can very well be ousted. Instead keeping her inside the house, disrespecting her and now poisoning her is very bad..infact it's a criminal act and if they just pass through this scenario as nothing happened,no jail and no law involvement,then it's utter stupidity.

Srishti is a bloody criminal and so is Bipasha. I am just shocked to see this family. And I don't want any romance among murderers. It's very wrong yar