Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

He said stop acting. He actually yelled at him - natak math karo..

I really loved it.. can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode..

Hope they don’t have any of the boring family drama

Tomorrow celebrity and her security will come along with Arshi😂

And then the screen space for Anirudh is 🥴🥴🥴

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 6 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Today’s episode was good after so many disappointing episodes..Our ANI is the star today! He did all that we as audience could wish for, so no complaints!

I wonder how he remembers Jhanak’s ‘I hate you’ very clearly but got mixed up with the sisters during the hugging scene just before😝

Jhanak's "I hate you " has so much impact on him. Previously he ended with accident and now he got back to his senses .

Nasha utar gaye uska 🤭

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prietyp

why ? Actually arshi is more humane than most of the evil people . She sometimes goes overboard because of her mom’s influence. I even saw that she at first was enjoying Jhanaks dance in holi episode and then suddenly realized and changed her expression. Not sure if it was chandini the actor who did this or arshi. I think it was arshi.

I don't like chandini's diction...and her expressions are also limited...every time she screeches on top of her voice which is not required for the situation.

Edited by MMR2810 - 6 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

why ? Actually arshi is more humane than most of the evil people . She sometimes goes overboard because of her mom’s influence. I even saw that she at first was enjoying Jhanaks dance in holi episode and then suddenly realized and changed her expression. Not sure if it was chandini the actor who did this or arshi. I think it was arshi.

Even I had noticed it ..

I think it was Chandini and then director might have called out to become Arshi ..

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Don’t know if anyone noticed but Shubho actually is the only bad Bose right now that has very high chances/hopes of becoming positive or at least grey.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why do you think that shubho will turn positive?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yes, I too noticed that she was actually enjoying jhanak’s dance.. she’s a shade better than the rest, maybe her dad’s genes

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Because Shubho is purposely kept out of all plotting and planning…he’s also kept out of extreme scenes like the sandal scene with Tanuja and Choton because it’s possible that makers are keeping some sort of complex personality for him…and his whole deal with his brothers has to be a subplot. I wondered if he was kept out because it’s possible the Shubho they are creating is one that would not have been able to stand that extreme act from Tanuja to Choton. And Shubho tbh, looks like the type to have yelled at Tanuja and Bipasha if he knew what they did not because he is kind to Jhanak, but because he will think they acted stupid and did something unecessary. He sincerely believed that Jhanak was just drunk - and he seems like he would be the type to wake up early and fight shristi if she tries to manipulate his family. It’s one thing to deal with her because of her status, but it’s another to watch her mess up his family…and I think Shubho’s lawyer brains aren’t for waste either. I feel if Shubho feels Jhanak offers more benefits being with Aniruddh, he wouldn’t mind ignoring shristi.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Tomorrow celebrity and her security will come along with Arshi😂

And then the screen space for Anirudh is 🥴🥴🥴

Ani steals the screen space even when he’s not given any dialogues!
Who is Srishti’s security? Ab Tak toh nahin dikha! Btw she keeps ranting about her celebrity status.. ek baar bhi koi performance nahin dekhne ko mila! Does she perform only for Ambani weddings😝😄?

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What a bumper episode today. This episode is an answer for you twitter stans who bash Ani....

F you - Imgflip

JK...smiley37

This is for us viewers who wanted things from Ani as a proper ML and got things fulfilled. I almost feel this episode is Fanservice for us Ani stans lolsmiley42

Anyways. Just wanted to write main points since there is way too much to unwrap and this will be a long update. Strap your seatbelts people!

Episode starts with Shubo berating Chotton and Lal chimes in. Anjana gives back so beauti-fully by asking what Lal contributes and why Shubho doesn't teach him like he does Chotton. I like Bodomaa man. She stands up with a proud spine whenever she can. Wonderfulsmiley32

Then Chotton expresses his dashed hopes and perseverance despite odds. To be forced to explain about his life to his nephew younger than him who treats him like shit. My heart broke. Why ya do this to him? smiley19

Gif Confused Reactions But Why Animated Gif On Gifer By Vijora - Riset

Thank the lords! Ani finally grew a spine and a long one at that. He blasts everyone ever so gracefully. Asking his dad if he ever had time for his kids and not to value everything through Green minted notes smiley41. How beautifully he told them off with deceny that people value is in different forms. Loved loved loved that he told Chotton is my god and supported Bodomaa. They have a beautiful bond with each other and hope it lasts as long as this show does. Appu-Jhanak, Anjana-Jhanak, Choton-Jhanak, Choton-Ani, Anjana-Ani & Appu-Ani are bonds I absolutely cherish.smiley9. I hope in the future they show more fatherly scenes between Jhanak/Ani and Bade papa.

As he was about to retort more, Appu di comes down and enquires about Jhanak since she has been missing. She insists on her bad dream that Jhanak had blood in her mouth. I feel Appu is clairvoyant lol. Like her wedding dream about Ani-Jhanak, her dream about Jhanak's halath also comes true. The useless Basus argue and heap insults on her as usual. Despite Bodomaa's assurance, Appu goes to search for her along with Chotton in her room but don't find her. Chotton gets worries while Appu comes back to tell them she hasn't found her which only agitates Ani more. The way his hands were restless showed how much he was worried. He remembers how she told him "I hate you" to him under influence. He wonders why? and if she left home? He is super tensed and leaves mid meal but the others stop him. By god how he gave muthod jawab to Bipasha: Faltu ki baathein math kijiye. smiley32. He is losing his patience bruh!

Btw, since he remembered her " I hate you" now I am confused if he was acting or not? smiley39

maybe meme - 28 images - funny call me maybe memes memes, call me maybe ...

Appu and Chotton find Jhanak in the balcony thinking she is sleeping; little do they know she probably OD'd on THC. As someone who has witnessed something similar to this IRL it hits very close to home. I am at least grateful that CVs have shown Bhaang drinking is not always roses like they show in every ITV as a plot device. Some people do have bad reaction to THC/Bhaang. And it often is pretty bad and possibly fatal. As we are witnessing here. They call Ani and he royally shuts up lal asking if he is deaf. You go boi! smiley40and he sprints to the balcony fearing the worst. Seeing Jhanak unconscious is like PTSD for him at this point I swear.

Poor guy, CVs are clearly drawing parallel to her previous unaliving attempt. Ani always hears the harshest words from her before finding her in a bad state. Last time it was "Zaroor mere mara mu dekhenge aap", this time "Mein tumse nafrat karthi hoon". He always gets the short end of the stick and his rooh kamp jaatha hain seeing Jhanak like this every time. He doesn't feel her pulses and thinks she attempted unaliving. I feel here that he is too stressed to connect the dots now, maybe we can see that tomorrow?

Meanwhile, the criminal quartet just curse about Jhanak and Ani's unhealthy obsession with her. Someone please tell Bipasha not to speak in English? her snobbery is grating on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. Eghhh... Tanuja is worried for her son while Bipasha casually says nothing will happen since they only mixed something in the Bhaang. My Hindi may not be super good, so I am not sure to conclude if they mixed only Bhaang or something else in the Thandai.

I know people want Bipasha to go to Jail, but I want her to drink 4X times the thandai she gave Jhanak and OD herself. Vile Woman. One less toxic Basu to deal with too.

Slap In The Face Hit GIF - SlapInTheFace Slap Hit - Discover & Share GIFs

Ani brings Jhanak down in princess style to take her to hospital and Basus are angered. They ask him to put her down and talk about bringing the doctor here. Ani is rightfully enraged and asks them to shut up. He retorts there is no humanity in your hearts and doubts if Humans inhabit this house. How disappointed he must have felt to say this to his family, especially his parents who birthed him? He just asks Chotton to start the car and leaves with Jhanak in his arms. Appu is worried on the side and Bodomaa tries to control her to no avail. When she thinks about informing her husband and the oldies, Tanuja shuts her up.I wonder sometimes how Shubo and Tanuja are Ani's parents' man. When I think they couldn't disappoint me more, they do. Me and Ani too.

Bodomaa's dialogue on Jhanak being subjected to things in Basus badi hopefully registered in Ani's mind. I wish he takes her away from this prison. It's high time; else she may really die.

The criminal quartet decide to follow Ani to hospital as they reveal a call from Shrishti; their fellow gang member. She calmly asks about Jhanak and gets to know the situation. All this is overheard by Arshi, and she insists on going to hospital, but Shrishti says no and asks her to sleep. Good. Please we don't need more drama while Jhanak is fighting for her life. WE already saw your vileness before. smiley32

Ani is now driving the car fast to get Jhanak to the hospital and his dialogue on how he doesn't want even 1% chance to lessen for her survival rate shows how much he is attached to her man. And you still insist you love Arshi.... smiley42. They finally reach the hospital and Chotton goes to check for stretcher while Ani reiterates how Jhanak staying alive is very important for him... and you still want to marry Arshi? smiley39

Who’s in denial? - Imgflip

But seriously, I hope this actually shocks Ani into action and he takes the correct measures this time around, whether it be realizing his feelings or helping Jhanak better her life. Ani, please TAKE.HER.AWAY. FROM.THIS. MADHOUSE. smiley18 #FREEJHANAK.

On the other end Vinayak tries to reason with Shrishti to no avail and this is being witnessed by Arshi. He appeals to help Jhanak so that Ani won't have to and even insists Shrishti can teach her dance. Poor guy, does he really know his wife? I can kind of see why Arshi chose Ani. There are a lot of similarities between Vinayak and Ani, especially in the way they are kind natured and simple people. Arshi thought Ani must be easy going and she can dominate him like her mom does her dad. Boy oh Boy! I think both mother and daughter are learning it the hard way that Ani is not as simple as he seems. At least Shrishti is totally aware of it now, hence she keeps asking the right questions to Arshi and Vinayak. Both Vinayak and Shrishti kind of complement each other in the sense that Vinayak is an idealist and Shrishti is a pragmatist. Points I liked about the conversation.

Vinayak talking about the effects of THC. Maybe why they showed him as a scientist?

Shrishti asking why Ani leaves everything midway for Jhanak but not for Arshi?

Her telling Arshi you are being ignorant and Blind in Ani's love and his lies.

As someone said, gurl! listen to your mother and leave. smiley37 But nope, she won't and they decide to go to hospital anyways.

298-2983279_woman-shrugging-icon-hands-in-the-air-emoji.png

Precap: Old Ani is backsmiley41. How he shut up Lal: "Natak mat karo", "Mujhe mat kaho kya karna hai, bas chup chap kone mein kade hoke tmasha dekho".

I want to see more scenes between Tanuja and Ani. I really want her not be a toxic mother or MIL. Please for eff sake!

Anyways, sorry that this is a long update lol.