Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

She is a bit too much though, she never says she hates Arshi or criminal maasi.. only him. He doesn’t deserve hatred.

Must love start with hate as per itv mandatesmiley36

People don't like stable boring healthy communicative and respectful love.

298-2983279_woman-shrugging-icon-hands-in-the-air-emoji.png

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What was his second dialogue to Lal in the precap? First her asked Lal to stay in a corner and watch. Then he shouted again when I think Ial tried to help ani ?

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prietyp

What was his second dialogue to Lal in the precap? First her asked Lal to stay in a corner and watch. Then he shouted again when I think Ial tried to help ani ?

He said stop acting. He actually yelled at him - natak math karo..

I really loved it.. can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode..

Hope they don’t have any of the boring family drama

Edited by Aadia - 6 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After a long time I watched the episode without FFingsmiley32Old Ani is backsmiley42

So Ani clearly remembers what Jhanak told him when he was not in his senses, so was he really acting? Confused now.

Good that Shristi is not delulu like her daughter. She said the truth - when Arshi needs Anirudh he is busy but he is always there for Jhanak. Girl listen to your mom, don't be a foolsmiley17

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today’s episode was good after so many disappointing episodes..Our ANI is the star today! He did all that we as audience could wish for, so no complaints!

I wonder how he remembers Jhanak’s ‘I hate you’ very clearly but got mixed up with the sisters during the hugging scene just before😝

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

After a long time I watched the episode without FFingsmiley32Old Ani is backsmiley42

So Ani clearly remembers what Jhanak told him when he was not in his senses, so was he really acting? Confused now.

Good that Shristi is not delulu like her daughter. She said the truth - when Arshi needs Anirudh he is busy but he is always there for Jhanak. Girl listen to your mom, don't be a foolsmiley17

She won’t listen.. she is like a persistent rash that won’t go away after trying prescription medication..

Perhaps thats the reason why Ani did that drama so that she will break it off without creating another suicide drama..

but she doesn’t take a hint.. smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Today's episode had lot of things which we all wanted for a long time .

Anirudh taking stand for Choton , Bodomaa

He giving it back to Lala and Bipasha .

Questioning them on being like animals ..

He still doesnt know how his sisters behaves with Jhanak . He never asked her about phone which she won form the event when she called from Tammo's phone .Her trophy etc.. Those evil sisters also need earful from him .Atleast they can change attitude

Like this one day they might show all of these.

More than all this want them to show if he was intoxicated or not

And today makers had shown, how much Ani emotionally connected to Jeth and Chotton.

Edited by MMR2810 - 6 months ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Who never ever cares for Jhanak serves the drinks first to her .

And Anirudh has no doubts back then and now also

Def he will burst out on her. Yaar unbelievable that their hate for jhanak is so big n decided to take her life.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

He said stop acting. He actually yelled at him - natak math karo..

I really loved it.. can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode..

Hope they don’t have any of the boring family drama

I can tolerate Basus but not Arshi....atleast makers give us one Arshi free episode.

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I can tolerate Basus but not Arshi....atleast makers give us one Arshi free episode.

why ? Actually arshi is more humane than most of the evil people . She sometimes goes overboard because of her mom’s influence. I even saw that she at first was enjoying Jhanaks dance in holi episode and then suddenly realized and changed her expression. Not sure if it was chandini the actor who did this or arshi. I think it was arshi.