Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Good reminder broooo! virat didn’t thank her…and after slapping him. She’s full on taking revenge on virat.

Thapad toh I Hope milegi Dadi se ya Anu se soon. Bade ayi Virat hurt karne.

Waise I'm still wondering Virat ne aisa kya kiya for her to slap him because that was not part of that so-called rehearsal

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

So maybe she went there only for the Book and when it was Akshat who reached there, and After his declaration the girl just went for it, forgetting Virat live there 🤷

I hope Monday they clear this…only virat/anu have access to the guest house. They clearly showed in 10 days anu haven’t spoken to akshat. Currently, the guest house is given to virat to stay. So its clear after work he will come there.She probably planned it or totally in the moment forgot plus they both have habits leaving door unlocked.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Honestly this P&T case is bothering me. Bass yahin dekhna hai court mein. Where is the other cases and lawyers 🤦

Exactly! Arent they getting more cases. Only Mehta case and tara case is shown and sucha drag 😡
Ragz2009 thumbnail

My far fav week was the one Virat stole my heart with I'm a Monster (3 if I'm not wrong) From there it's only dragged and no relevant FBs.

Bass iss week Kushiv mili that Virat ke Maa baap toh mentioned hua

yup that was week 3. Which had the best views and was in top 3. Many people loved it. The views Went up…after that it went down.They lost over a million viewers.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I hope Monday they clear this…only virat/anu have access to the guest house. They clearly showed in 10 days anu haven’t spoken to akshat. Currently, the guest house is given to virat to stay. So its clear after work he will come there.She probably planned it or totally in the moment forgot plus they both have habits leaving door unlocked.

Wahi toh. 10 deen pleasure nahin Mila na, toh ho gaya😅.

Yeah for the Book she planned it then forgot. I doubt we will get it. Scene sida argument degi yeh log. Remember when Akshat Saw then hugging sida next scene Mila 🙄 And what the hell with Virat staying there after seeing that 🤔

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Thapad toh I Hope milegi Dadi se ya Anu se soon. Bade ayi Virat hurt karne.

Waise I'm still wondering Virat ne aisa kya kiya for her to slap him because that was not part of that so-called rehearsal

Exactly, she’s there to take revenge on virat for something too.She will only do anu good so anu doesn’t suspect on her. Anu is already supporting her. She will try to get rid of rumina soon too.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Exactly! Arent they getting more cases. Only Mehta case and tara case is shown and sucha drag 😡

Aryaman's is yet to come soon...but we need more cases if not Anu and Virat's love story. It Can take two eps like with Jiya Chaterji one

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Exactly, she’s there to take revenge on virat for something too.She will only do anu good so anu doesn’t suspect on her. Anu is already supporting her. She will try to get rid of rumina soon too.

Haan such an hypocrite "welcome to the team, Rumi" my foot. And why was she jealous? Relationship mein hai nahin toh phir?

That's weird she is targetting Virat 🧐🤔

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Yeah for the Book she planned it then forgot. I doubt we will get it. Scene sida argument degi yeh log. Remember when Akshat Saw then hugging sida next scene Mila 🙄 And what the hell with Virat staying there after seeing that 🤔

🤣🤣 Right- I was thinking why is he even there. He should’ve left, like anu did.

Sitting on the couch and then they arguing. She has a problem with him coming into her privacy. Did she forget he stays there? That’s why i said the writing is so weak.At least write something that makes sense.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Remind me which Scene akshat saw them

Hugging ? I can’t remember