Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

TRP was low and show was in danger zone . Many people believed gen4 won’t survive for more than 3 months. Maybe that’s why he invested less and hired non actors like them, as he won’t have to pay them huge salaries per episode. Lesson learnt from past smiley36

He lucked out with Samriddhi and was trying to groom Shehzada and Pratikshaa too , their loss that they let off screen things affect their career.

Oh okay okay

Nephy1 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3330313897585969473?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWY1aWY0MGF3emN3Zg==

Dekh lo jise bhi doubt hai..

Whether he can play armaan or not..

See...

But specs is theresmiley44

Loving that he had such a good bond with samarth who played his brother in prev show unlike someone..

Kya karun now I am noticing these things that how sheh had absolutely zero bond with his cast even after 5 months of working..smiley29

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Nephy1

https://www.instagram.com/stories/rohitpurohit08/3330313897585969473?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWY1aWY0MGF3emN3Zg==

See...

Loving that he had such a good bond with samarth who played his brother in prev show unlike someone..

Kya karun now I am noticing these things that how sheh had absolutely zero bond with his cast even after 5 months of working..smiley29

US nhi jaana hai? Is he talking to Ruhi or Abhira? Also, did he say "humne" instead of "maine"?

Fans have too many expectations of him. They are going to be mad if he does not meet them.smiley36smiley36

Edit: I think he is talking to Sam/Abhira.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

US nhi jaana hai? Is he talking to Ruhi or Abhira? Also, did he say "humne" instead of "maine"?

Fans have too many expectations of him. They are going to be mad if he does not meet them.smiley36smiley36

Edit: I think he is talking to Sam/Abhira.

I think ruhi...

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nephy1

See...

Yes it is sad that Sheh had no bonding with his co actors including Sam.

Hazeleyezz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There was an article last month where the girl who plays Kiara said that she shares a great bond with shehzada. I am a newbie so can't post the link .It was an IF article.

Originally posted by: anuprem

Yes it is sad that Sheh had no bonding with his co actors including Sam.

Hechardly had time they were very focused on each other ...their self respect , Beauty and had to deal with " other average looking " ( as they themselves and some fans consider ) people's jealousy smiley37

It is not easy to be " A Prince and Beauty "

Edited by Rosh4rose - 6 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I heard Shehzada put out a reel yday ..some kind of a compilation of Armaan 1.0 ..I did not watch and don’t intend to ..but just curious ..were they a compilation of just his shots or did Ruhi or any other character feature in it as well ?

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Only Him