pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

Sam is older than other FLs when they started the show she already in a mature phase and her acting is very natural nothing over the top just real.

Advantage she doesn't look her age, she looks 21-22

yes she’s older and more experienced..she’s already done a lead role in Saavi and she’s also, a voice over artist.. RS and we viewers are very lucky to have her as Gen 4 heroine.😁👍
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Oishiii

https://www.instagram.com/stories/the__shehzadaaa/3330168152198747151?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=YndmZGd6Y3h3Ym16

Sheh posted Ar's memories smiley19. He lived as Ar for last 4 months ! I am sure he is missing Ar more than us. All the best Sheh! You were amazing.

Awww his post is making me sad. I hope he gets another chance someday.

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yes me too! He has great potential as an actor!

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh yeah...

Pata nhi kyun getting very good feeling that this AbhiMaan will top previous one as acting is top notch on both side...

Actually I am now little bit hairan ki why he took sheh & prat at first place,I mean sheh did improved a lot and in future he would have defintely become at par with others and prat we all know but still in earlier episode,they both were very bad so defintely there was no surety ki improvement ho jayegi toh sign kyun kiya tha...

I am not able to get this...

Aisa nahi hai ki aise hi character the,Armaan's whole family was introduced with himself having complexities in character,with all senior nd even junior actors like kiara aryaan seem talented as well as whole family having very potential sub-plots .

Ruhi was an important character becoz of only character having prev gen connection,as well as goenka's part,bhira's family and even an important part of triangke..

Toh aise novice actors ko kya soch ke sign kiya hoga🤔

TRP was low and show was in danger zone . Many people believed gen4 won’t survive for more than 3 months. Maybe that’s why he invested less and hired non actors like them, as he won’t have to pay them huge salaries per episode. Lesson learnt from past smiley36

He lucked out with Samriddhi and was trying to groom Shehzada and Pratikshaa too , their loss that they let off screen things affect their career.
CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Romanoger

Hear Me Out!!!

Armaan 2.0 is actually Aditya kasyap 2.0

Like can't you see.

Then he'll remove specs on particular scene and be like

I want to see it smiley42
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is our Sweet Sam, Ms. Abhira Sharma and cast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAuFdeDPuI

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

If he gets a chance , hope he won't make same steps again ....Every thing will change ...this too shall pass

His eyes are very sharp and looks like lake very deep ...