Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Vahi toh..

I mean in dinon mein even I get to know ki how rajan works..

Toh even after being in this profession,they can be so stupid..

Jab sabko pata hai ki vo ek baar nhi sochta actors ko bahar fenkane yah unke role ka kachra karne se pehle toh why to poke him in wrong way..

Becoz market mein naam hai uska..

Toh seh lete dhang se reh lete..

But nahi inhein toh whale se pnga lena tha samundar mein reh ke..

Ab bhugte..

Fans even tried to put sense but they were thinking them as GOD..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh yeah...

Pata nhi kyun getting very good feeling that this AbhiMaan will top previous one as acting is top notch on both side...

Actually I am now little bit hairan ki why he took sheh & prat at first place,I mean sheh did improved a lot and in future he would have defintely become at par with others and prat we all know but still in earlier episode,they both were very bad so defintely there was no surety ki improvement ho jayegi toh sign kyun kiya tha...

I am not able to get this...

Aisa nahi hai ki aise hi character the,Armaan's whole family was introduced with himself having complexities in character,with all senior nd even junior actors like kiara aryaan seem talented as well as whole family having very potential sub-plots .

Ruhi was an important character becoz of only character having prev gen connection,as well as goenka's part,bhira's family and even an important part of triangke..

Toh aise novice actors ko kya soch ke sign kiya hoga🤔

These days most PH hire actors or actress based on SM following, and Prats

used to do vlog with this guy on YT, that decent following and she has height

and look and if the chemistry is there you have a job. Most of the actors who

been around hate this practice cause people are getting show without any talent.

Hopefully she'll utilize what she's learn in these few months

and improve more in the future

Nephy1 thumbnail

smiley29smiley44

I just hope on set he be more professional aur pata lage third actor is coming for armaan🙄

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

These days most PH hire actors or actress based on SM following, and Prats

used to do vlog with this guy on YT, that decent following and she has height

and look and if the chemistry is there you have a job. Most of the actors who

been around hate this practice cause people are getting show without any talent.

Hopefully she'll utilize what she's learn in these few months

and improve more in the future

Makes sense...

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Word Count: 0

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer

The acting by both of them were extremely bad. In the initial time of gen 2 shivangi was an over enthusiastic actor and her scenes looked cringe to me but it kind of aligned with Nair's character arc and she improved leaps and bounds as an artist when I finally could watch the show after they got married and all.

Maybe Sheh & Pra might have improved with time? But it was difficult to get attached to totally bad actors who make you uncomfortable as we watch the show.

Now Rohit and new seem to be good actors and Rohit can strike a chemistry with Sam, only negative is age gap. Mostly 3-5 years screen age gap looks best. Hope they can mask that drawback by good track, and sensible character traits unlike gen 4 couple who were unwatchable to me (offscreen shipping made it unbearable).

I watched all generations and Samriddi is definitely the best out of all the heroines when they started,,the others all got better as the show progressed but Sam started off well from the beginning... And I love abhiras character..she’s everything we wanted in a rishta legacy heroine ..🥰