Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 6 months ago

Ruhi v2 looks so much better than v1. Even if vile, she might still make the character more relatable than her predecessor whose pathetic acting chops made the character even more cringe than it should’ve been.

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago
CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Ugh, like seriously, I really don't want to see the new Armaan sa jumping on the bed like some teenager. Please DKP, spare me from that. I cringe so hard seeing Armaan dancing with a balloon. He's supposed to be this top-notch lawyer in Udaipur, who's like a decade older than Abhira, and he's dancing on the road and jumping on the bed? Sorry, but that's a cringe fest for me. No offense to those who like that. Male bahu mahu bahu softie ka toh thik hai, but har time vahi sab accha nahi lagta. There are so many other ways for Abhira and Armaan to connect. Also, they better not make the new Armaan sa cry every 5 seconds; Rohit will legit look so bad. I understand the vulnerability side, but har baat mein rona gets very irritating 🙄

I agree , he is supposed to be a top notch lawyer but cries about minor issues in the house 🙄

Can’t see ulterior motives/ feelings of Ruhi bhabhi for him despite her being so straight up about it smiley39

Dhami used to look younger than Armaan’s age so it was okay but they shouldn’t try the same with Rohit .

Abhira bringing Armaan’s inner child out is a good plot point but they should do it nicely without being cringe

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

as the Channel says rishta wahi soch nahi , similarly chehre naye, cringe wahi… Ruhi’s dress hasn’t been released but if is white and red matlab dkp kabhi nahi sudhar sakta….

It’s pink not red toh thoda sudhar gaya hai smiley37

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeeh

Arey yaar, I am almost 40 (still 2 years to the milestone smiley43), I am an Associate Professor at a Medical College, along side a consultant too... Mein toh abhi bhi mauka Mila toh, jump karungi... I do all these stuff with my students and my son.. Bas ye kehna tha ki, age and professional positions shouldn't limit us to do teenage stuff smiley2 Dil bachha ho toh bachkani harkat is allowed smiley36...

And it's not just me, many senior professors in our college ko bhi apne andar ke bachhe ko bahar late hue dekh sakte hain when we have any cultural evening and all, and next day morning they will be seen super serious in their OPs.. smiley36

Baaki ka I donno... You may be right also, Since you people are telling Rohit might not look good doing these, you guys could be right, I have not seen him before... I would like to see him doing to make an impression..

Oh God!

Mujhe yeh padh ke hi dar lagne lag gya..

Can you pls tell,you guys don't aim to fail PGs,right???

Pls🥺🥺🥺

Now I had to call you Ma'am..

Meri baithi baithi ke pran nikal gye,mujhe toh 8s word se hi dar lagta hai..

Although my guide and HOD are nice,I mean strict but nice....

And than how can't you understand whats going on..humare colleges mein toh itna common hai..

Professors toh shakal se puri kundali bna dete hai..

Aap kitne ache hoyoge jo bachon ko judge nhi karte🥲

Baki baat rahi ki rohit will look good or not,I think its an actirs job to justify their character's nuisance,agar actor ke hisaab se character change hoga that that actor definetely is not doing his work properly,so agar rohit is good actor than he had to portray every emotion be it conflicted nature,in debted to family stance,always forward for family personality,vulnerability,crying,fun banter with abh,childish nature with ab,unique dynamic of their relationship,past gult and bhojh of ex turned bhabhi turned brother's widow,he had to portray this,these are what makes armaan as Armaan,shehzada was also not like armaan in real life so this is not sheh's armaan this is story's armasn,any actor playing it had to justify with that..

Edited by Nephy1 - 6 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh naya wali Ruhi to meri dil leke manegi

Bas jeth je ke pichhe bhagna band karegi to pakka apna dil usse de dungi

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's why I mentioned screen age. Like that imlie girl was 18, but she looked way older on screen so it worked. Disha is way younger to NM but they look like they are perfect to play Ram & Priya. Rohit and Aditi looked superb on screen as they played the angsty ex flames in Dhadkan.

Defo director can make it work. For me Harshad looked better with Jennifer and it's was unwatchable to see him with Pranali, specially the sick offscreen shipping made it puke worthy.

Here since RP is married no need to deal with immature offscreen shipping hopefully.

Here it's normal for RP to have better chemistry with Garvita because their characters should be in similar age bracket while Abhira is just 21ish. Therefore their chemistry will be a little different and and it is good that Rohit is older so maybe they can organically bring that layer of the character into their dynamic.

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She will have her own fanbase. DKP didn't recruit cabin crew for their legacy instead actors were finalised as replacements.