YRKKH: BTS, SM updates and Spoilers Thread # 4 - Page 122

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I dont know what you all think, but I kinda disagree with the last line in the post. Abimaan never had magical chemistry. They were looking like two school friends who were jumping around and had the potential to become bf-gf in the future with a makeover.smiley36

Edited by leafy2022 - 6 months ago
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I dont know what you all think, but I kinda disagree with the last line in the post. Abimaan never had magical chemistry. They were looking like two school friends who were jumping around and had the potential to become bf-gf in the future with a makeover.smiley36

Because of Abhimaan magical chemistry I stopped watching yrkhh season 4 smiley39smiley39 my heart is not that strong 💪 smiley29 especially when Ruhi was with them smiley39smiley39 but let’s hope the new Armaan change our mind at least for some time 🕰️
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Same. Nowadays any average leads have supposed great chemistry. None of the couples today can touch and anywhere near the old couples like Kashish-Sujal, RK-Madhubala, Karan-Nandini, Anurag-Prena, etc.
AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

Same. Nowadays any average leads have supposed great chemistry. None of the couples today can touch and anywhere near the old couples like Kashish-Sujal, RK-Madhubala, Karan-Nandini, Anurag-Prena, etc.

exactly not even in their dreams smiley16smiley41smiley40smiley32smiley32 because before they focused on their job and acting career smiley9 Nowadays they are more focusing in their la la la and lo lo lo world 🌍 smiley39smiley39
Edited by AmirAryan - 6 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

Arnav Khushismiley42smiley42

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

That’s one couple I never got hype about. I liked their bgm Raaba Ve a lot though smiley36I think the last couple who had great chemistry on itv was Akbar-Jodha. Shivika from ishqbaaz were good though. After those shows the standards have been so low
Edited by The_Best - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

He can revive his career. He needs to give himself 1-2 years time. BB can be a good option to gain more fans. There are so many actors who were difficult to work with but did get good opportunity after some years, but yes, he will need to work on himself for that.

Why would others worry for him , he knows what to do he is an adult 🤔

It is his life and his choice ....If he can't be successful in small screen there many other option also but be humble a bit learn to respect crew members and rest of the actors ! Move on ! Public is very forgetful, they will forget every thing so do this smiley37u.like certain fandoms ...( that is exception)

My bad luck I never watched any of the above couples smiley37

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Sheh and Sam had magical chemistry no doubt and I did like the softness that Sheh brought to Armaan's character, but I personally found him lacking... acting wise when he had to be a firm or kind of leader/eldest brother type scenes. He was improving though.

My oh my. What an episode today. Atlast Armaan got a chance to rebuke Ruhi the great . I initally felt like slapping Ruhi in first couple of scenes. But Armaan ne kya sukoon dilaya.. I am happy that Sheh got a scene like todays which shows him something different from a crying and soft Armaan.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmirAryan

Because of Abhimaan magical chemistry I stopped watching yrkhh season 4 smiley39smiley39 my heart is not that strong 💪 smiley29 especially when Ruhi was with them smiley39smiley39 but let’s hope the new Armaan change our mind at least for some time 🕰️

Same actually… I was on the verge of not watching because of their magical chemistry🙃 and because of too touchy jeth bhabi.