Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Yes ho sakta hai going according to adi's nature/ to save him. But Rajiv may take it in a different way because sabke samne bazaaati huyi hai uski. Yes he may soften towards Adi let's see. He should be

Aur Pradhan guest bahut ajeeb hai na I mean paise faikna ho raha tha.

Koi reception party aisi hoti hai kya !

Poor Bansu papa no wonder he was so against about kavya being here.

He told na ki shubh se zyaada adi ki family khatarnak hai. In one of the episode.

wahan shubh and uski mummy villain thi.. yahan pradan family me sirf malini ko chodke aab A1 dushman hai
Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

Now Omi has done this cheap act. I am telling you now, once Kavya gets to know that he's the one behind Navya's death, her father's humiliation, her marriage breakup, Kavya is not going to leave him.. Chutney bana degi humari Kavya IAS Officer smiley36smiley36

chutney to jab bante tab banegi.. hume dobara omi ko thapad khate hue dekhna hai πŸ˜‚
rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, mixed feeling, too many possibilities rift between families like..

Anjali may get mad, who is ok with Adi/Malini

Adi and Kavya may misunderstand each other

Anjali may misunderstand Adi

Rajiv may misunderstand Adi again

There may be only one positive possibility like Kavya and Rajiv getting back together..

rakeshopg thumbnail

It may take time for Rajiv to accept Adi, the most important is he has to accept Kavya first, then she may convince him with efforts from Adi later. But, as long as he is angry with Kavya, accepting Adi may not be possible..

I think, Adi also has to prove himself worthy for Kavya professionally, not only a better person/different than his father/brother..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Kavya will take stand for her father and shout at Giriraj/Omi/guests if they laugh/comment on Rajiv, that may make Rajiv accept Kavya again..

Hopefully, Adi does this and Kavya joins/supports him, then Rajiv may soften a bit towards Adi as well, if not accept him..

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Papa Bansu and drunk I don't think so. Unless Omi has spiked Papa Bansu' drink. Still it beats me how papa is wearing the lahenga dress. And I don't see any daΕ„cers around. Worst part why is Omi and and Alka holding Adi back. Will Adi be able to set himself free Omi?

CherryKavya thumbnail

I really hope Adi has been able to save Rajiv. Him melting and starting to like Adi, doubtful, yet let's see. As for the guests throwing money on Rajiv they are paid guests especially invited to come and humiliate Rajiv. As for Kavya she is going to get enraged with this behaviour and how she reacts and takes action on this will be treat to watch.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Yes, mixed feeling, too many possibilities rift between families like..

Anjali may get mad, who is ok with Adi/Malini

Adi and Kavya may misunderstand each other

Anjali may misunderstand Adi

Rajiv may misunderstand Adi again

There may be only one positive possibility like Kavya and Rajiv getting back together..

Dekha Jaye toh misunderstand Adi ko karna possible zyaada lag raha hai. Anjali will get mad seeing his husband in this state.

And upar se navya ka sach is gonna break her.

She may think yeh sab plan hai ek beti ko chinna dusre ko bhi yeh log pareshan karenge.

So Adi will have to prove a lot here. Kavya is there but after the confession part I don't know how will she react.

It's not about adya here it's about 2 families so situation alag hi level ki hogi.

Again here Kavya ko family and in laws ke bech choose karna. And lots of misunderstanding ho sakti hai with Malini also flipping regarding Omi.

If Adya work together here it will make things easier Puri tarah nahi thoda toh hoga.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

I really hope Adi has been able to save Rajiv. Him melting and starting to like Adi, doubtful, yet let's see. As for the guests throwing money on Rajiv they are paid guests especially invited to come and humiliate Rajiv. As for Kavya she is going to get enraged with this behaviour and how she reacts and takes action on this will be treat to watch.

She is Kavya Bansal itne asani se nahi chodegi woh Omi/ Giriraj ko if she gets to know.

She will make sure woh Jail jaye it's about her papa.

Starting se uske papa aur uska equation dekha hai.

She is not going to leave them that's for sure.

I want some action scenes.

Adi might save Rajiv here chances hai.

CherryKavya thumbnail

Hopefully which I have a big doubt seeing Adi being held back by Omi n Alka. Bansal babu doesn't like Pradhan family, hence doesn't like Adi.