Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Her tears start from here

and since then he never found peace within

Oh that tough and brutal look for my fragile Khushi, he was feeling uncomfortable near her and all he could do to throw anger to shove those feelings. Loving your own quotes too.

Payesh wedding and his flirty side

3NJfOtk.jpg

That was some scene. How impatiently he was waiting for her and seeing NK he wanted to be the first to see her and the way he gulped down those feelings, uff.

collage.jpg

That whole scene was enough to rage him and us, but one thing remains intact ...Shyam's leecher side and how he portrayed it in front of mighty ASR. There was no fear, yet he enjoyed seeing ASR helpless in front of his sister's love and faith in Shyam. He knew the roots of his love were way stronger to shake Anjali's faith in him. Even ASR had no power to shake that off.

No wonder why that made him drag Khushi to the temple. In anger his brain stopped working.

His bringing Khushi into this matter added another level to this rage. Now, not only was his sister betrayed by his love, but he also felt betrayed by his love—at least he felt that way at that moment. Now, things became more personal for him to avenge his sister, his love, his dignity, his ego, his pride, etc.

ASR got defeated at many level, he felt that his father was in front of him in a new avatar.

Lovely post smiley32

It was a dreadful night and a dreadful reality with a bitter truth that his sister was pregnant with the guy who was eyeing on other women. The one who was the reason of ASR's heartbeat.

What a twist.

Edited by xZoyax - 4 months ago

Absolutely and this is why Teri Meri can never lose its beauty

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.png

Lovely edit heresmiley32

That was exactly payesh wedding period.

mXcfabO.png

This is my all time fav edit of yours.

She has a power to make him smile, his anger runs away instantly.smiley27

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

That moment was like registered for life. I hated his brutality though.

Ah! why did you make her cry?

He always redeemed himself in his own style

That whole scene was enough to rage him and us, but one thing remains intact ...Shyam's leecher side and how he portrayed it in front of mighty ASR. There was no fear, yet he enjoyed seeing ASR helpless in front of his sister's love and faith in Shyam. He knew the roots of his love were way stronger to shake Anjali's faith in him. Even ASR had no power to shake that off.

His bringing Khushi into this matter added another level to this rage. Now, not only was his sister betrayed by his love, but he also felt betrayed by his love—at least he felt that way at that moment. Now, things became more personal for him to avenge his sister, his love, his dignity, his ego, his pride, etc.

Beautiful Post di.

Arshi Temple marriage happened because of this guy who had no boundaries. I felt sorry for Anji

LOL, his meany side is cute yet lethal.

1aaa.PNG

This is my ASR

I can never forget this one