Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 171

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Yaar same bracket. Vicky once said in LF that Ankita is 2 years older to him. So she must be 42-43

Yes she does look elder than him .
kooki07 thumbnail

I loved the relationship between Chintu and his dad .

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I never liked any khabri post,i read only. How Just 860 and 2000 something liking any post determines who cares about whom!! Neutrally if u see,u have to admit,isha almost has 0 popularity,if u want to determine popularity by going through liking reposting, just see any other post- suppose its isha vs even chintu- chintu getting 500+, isha 51,64 etc. I saw this, thats why i am saying.

Now coming to ankita, now many survey is going by asking audiences on the street or restaurants,whom they like - whether it is munawar or ankita. It is just between munawar and ankita.Few abhishek. One or two manara or Vicky. Ankita ki jo audience, who will actually vote, not like us,writing here or liking X posts or giving votes on polls, from her pavitra risha time audience,who are loyal and will vote for her and they are not active on SM or votes there. Saw many young girl also saying its ankita.

Still i think ankita would be out in top 3, it would be Abhishek, vote doesnt matter,they will keep Abhishek thats it in top 2, And munawar will win.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kooki07

I loved the relationship between Chintu and his dad .

Yes their moments were really good. I also liked the pin drop awkward silence between dad duo😭😭😭😭.Mukesh uncle tried to break the ice but all in vain even crows were like - Please talk atleast both of yousmiley19😭😭🙈.

IMG_20240114_182936.jpg

Edited by SunqianFan - 8 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kooki07

thats what we are laughing for yes we have seen many contestants crying every season but not like him yes Dipika and Hina did it as well .Rest of them used to get very emotional, on the other hand Arshi was laughing when her dad came .

Well hina ka thora over zaroor ho gaya tha but I don't think she was faking in the family weeksmiley36. And regarding dipika she had a emotional breakdown which is ok. But abhishek was clearly actingsmiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Yeh toh anarth ho gaya beta smiley18smiley37smiley8smiley37smiley37smiley36.

IMG_20240114_122459.jpg

Vicky Bhaiya s Bhabhi ban gya smiley37smiley37

kooki07 thumbnail
yes I have noticed Vicky is very intelligent man no wonder he is big business man ,he can sole the problems very quickly and works the things out very well .
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Lol Vicky is one who is brainwashing against Abhishek since a month

So not Abhishek

They all ganging up against him is making that narrative

Mat aao ek saath lol

Before salman bashed Abhishek