Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 167

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

kapoor smiley18smiley36 tag karna parhta hai na warna miss ho jata hai

next kweshun jo k munna ki taraf se hai - have you ever been told that you look like a certain celeb? if so, who?

anyone can answer but i'm tagging some people just because we've been doing this kweshun game smiley36

na... I look like me only smiley37smiley37

What about you??

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Vicky ki bashing ki naa koi sarr naa koi pair honesty…bhai KJo yeh unke ghar ka masla hai, tu kyun fuzool mein ghuss raha hai? Ankita was also torturing both the mothers, despite then repeatedly saying don’t talk about this stuff. And did you notice in the promo how when KJo tells Vicky that you should have stood behind Ankita or something, Ankita was nodding her head in agreement (like she usually does)? Yaar kitni ghatiya aur besharam aurat hai yeh, should be ashamed of herself! Vicky always listens to her bakwas, still she has 0 regard for him. What a fcuking complaint box this shameless creature is!

The first moment in the clip when Vicky is told his mother and him are wrong she smiles - looks like she gets sadistic pleasure in destroying this man smiley37

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't get it what's vicky mistake in all this??

His mistake is he isn’t kissing her feet and braiding her hair.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah my mother tells me the same. She has also asked me to remember hanuman chalisa in dire times but wo mujhse kabi yaad nee hoti smiley36I love listening to Krishna bhajans though, they are really soothing. Some Devi mantras are also super relaxing.

Hahha my mom always tells me to remember the chalisa too smiley36. I like listening to devi mantras on YouTube in the morning it really sets peaceful vibes but meditating I’m poor at.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah on twitter people are calling it anti hindu

What rubbish, har baat me religion ghusa dete hain.smiley24

I'm Hindu, aur hum bhi kisi aire-gire astrologer/palmist se apni future reading nhi karwate, munna ne mana kar diya to kya hua, what's big deal?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Endemol indirectly revealed Abhishek and Munawar as their Top 2 in their Insta story.

They even shared this week Ormax list where Abhishek came 3rd for the first timesmiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I am nobody’s pankhi this time smiley39 No one is worth supporting lmao smiley37 The closest to my usual taste is Mr Bhatt but I dont like him either smiley37

Same here. Ankita better lagti hai but phir bhi she frustrates mesmiley7. Trophy ham audience ko milna chahiye for tolerating this seasonsmiley9

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Same here. Ankita better lagti hai but phir bhi she frustrates mesmiley7. Trophy ham audience ko milna chahiye for tolerating this seasonsmiley9

She is better than most of them this time but I dont like her possessive nature smiley44Though I dislike Vicky Bhaia at times I feel bad for him smiley36
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Endemol indirectly revealed Abhishek and Munawar as their Top 2 in their Insta story.

They even shared this week Ormax list where Abhishek came 3rd for the first timesmiley36

What was the story

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

She is better than most of them this time but I dont like her possessive nature smiley44Though I dislike Vicky Bhaia at times I feel bad for him smiley36

Are mujhe to vicky aur ankita ke fights bhi scripted lagte haismiley24. And this week this saas bahu drama was done so that anku gets sympathy. But jitega to sirf munnasmiley16