Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 166

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Isha deserves it because she was really pumped up for the wrong things throughout the season. She bullied KZ, poked Abhishek, said questionable stuff behind Munawar’s back, made fun of Neil after Aish’s eviction, disrespected Rinku in that nomination task, and cheated during her captaincy!!!

She deserves bashing but not on this matter. Jab karni chaiye thi tab toh ki nhi

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vibecheck

amit looks better now. bb mein to aisa haal tha smiley37 ujra chaman lag raha hai

What about Niketan of season6smiley36???

he used to look cute with Karishma kotaksmiley42

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah on twitter people are calling it anti hindu

Lol, hardly surprising!

1275456 thumbnail

She deserves bashing but not on this matter. Jab karni chaiye thi tab toh ki nhi

She deserves on this matter too because she kept passing remarks…and kept repeating stuff to aag lagao.

1275456 thumbnail

https://x.com/tehelkaprank/status/1746431593437376607?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

BB must be shitting its pants right now…agar gaming community full on aa gayi tou top 2 confirmed!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

https://x.com/tehelkaprank/status/1746431593437376607?s=46&t=7hjrNYkoFkOTALEztbj2rw

BB must be shitting its pants right now…agar gaming community full on aa gayi tou top 2 confirmed!

chup kar bay pheku
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Anku bechari apne pati ko takleef mein nahi dekh saktismiley38

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Mannara ko jo hai wo attachment nee hai yaar, it’s unhealthy obsession and it’s nightmarish!

She is adult pihu of bade achche lagte hai season 1smiley14. If anyone watched that character they would find her similar with mannarasmiley36
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

She is adult pihu of bade achche lagte hai season 1smiley14. If anyone watched that character they would find her similar with mannarasmiley36

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Jo are you abhishek or munna ki pankhi 🤔🤪

I am nobody’s pankhi this time smiley39 No one is worth supporting lmao smiley37 The closest to my usual taste is Mr Bhatt but I dont like him either smiley37