Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 164

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275456 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

What he did in his life that's wrong, he played with so many lives.

But refusing astrologist that's his belief and no one should question anyone's belief. It is not anti of any religion.

Waitt..are ppl trying to make this an anti-hindu thing???

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Kahi toh Isha ko jhaad padd ri hai. Achi baat hai.

I know!! despite everything, kitna chadha rahe the isko. You're running the show and wwhat not while she's bullying up KZ using the most vile stuff and never called out

NINALOGY thumbnail
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I won't comment much on KZ thing cause I didn't follow much, from what I saw she was questioned for not working or taking part in tasks and kept lying about her situation. Khair.

Yes, chintu ko aram se bol diya tune usse rulaya 🙄🙄. She should have been pulled up for bullying Abhishek but Saara blame sirf chintu pe aaya and not only that jis ladki ke liye tapad khaya usne ussi raat ko usse almost break up kar liya 🤣🤣. Blamed it for it and said tune usse rula diya 😭 🤣..

Idk when I see all these ppl meko mannara hi sahi lagne lagi hai especially family week se. She treated everyone lovingly and spent time with them also. When I see dusron ke behavior she is coming across ok to me.

There's one particular incident where Isha deserved bashing of the season, she'd brought up KZ disability, running away from home, her closeness w Abhishek and all such disgusting stuff, however it's a tradition in BB, they'll pick up nonsense issues, the vilest stuff will never be discussed in WKVs

Even in chomu slap incident she got a clean chit.

Arun ftw honestly, manna NO. she's a creep

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

Asleee gamers vicky bhayya aur isha to shaayad top 5 bhee naheen hongey. smiley18…yeah show ka faida kya agar pre show fans jeeta dengey? Other than munna ka rest period to recharge uskey 6 sim aur handa ka addition to one of those slots smiley36

Unn dono ko toh aaj bash karky villain bana rahy hain

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Chintus' dad was most cute among the lotsmiley36 and when he said to vicky " are nehi nehi mein apse chota hu"smiley36

Abhishek did too Much over acting when his mom came but highlight was " mom eisa dikha raha hain ke mein akela hu"? Beta tera game to pehle din se pata hain sabkosmiley36

Then anku complaining about his behaviour and his mom totally agreed- chomu was looking around that time.

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 8 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i said the exact same thing when i initially watched the promo smiley36 he asked her about it, they had a discussion and she expressed she's unhappy with things his mom has said. she even asked him if they should take a break. then later at night she pushed his mom again to discuss this topic when his mom was just trying to sleep. even then, vicku came and consoled her when she was crying and ignored his mom. what else is he supposed to do smiley29 ankita purposely didn't tell him the thing about his dad calling her mom - she could have expressed that she didn't like it and they could have had a conversation about it. isko khud hi matter drag karte rehna hai for sympathy and she's getting just that now even on wkw.

Exactly

He consoled her in evening and before sleeping too. Aur kya karey, apni maa sy ladney lagta.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Abhishek ka rona dekh ke muje hasi si aari hai. No I ain’t mocking his crying or calling him dramebaz, he must be emotional to see his mother after so many days, but the expressions were funny smiley36

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeh bhi chali baba ke peeche

https://youtu.be/tF7y3ZifPMs

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messiah

itnaa bakwaas hosting. Sab jagah mein director hoon (isha ko). Mainey is par ek movie bhee banayee. So what Karan. Mein to episode skip karney waalee hoon. Kuch bhee bol rahaan hain aur bhashan de rahaan about being husband jiskaa experience khood ko naheen hain.. smiley18

yeah to Salman se bhee worse hain jab usney munna ko bola ki commitment naheen to jitnee girlfriends ko ghummaana hain ..ghuma le. smiley18

Bina baat ky isha aur vicky ki bashing horahi hai. Unko villain jo banana hai apney favorites ky liye kuch bhi karein gaye