Bigg Boss 17 - Daily Discussion Topic - 13th Jan 2024-Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 163

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Well from the feedback u all have given including finding ppl like Fawad, Hritikh, Sallu in his prime, Ark, John etc avg at best seems like the standards over here on ddt are really high for the ladies meanwhile I’m sure laundas like myself, IF ka munna, Punku are way more lenient 😂🤣

Kehty hain ky Husn dekhny walon ki ankhon main hota hai. So, beauty parameters vary person to person.

I would say everyone is beautiful in their own way. We were just doing masti out here.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Shalu smiley9 He looked good in specs.

Slighlty agreed 🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Samarth ke papa ignored Isha too. Lagta hai parents ko show pe hi pata chala both are involved lol. Kafi embarrassing and awkward ho gaya hoga unke liye.

infinity101 thumbnail

Samarth hugging his father so cutely lol.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nymeria5

Why is "outside talk" suddenly a problem with the channel? Because Munna became the target?

Areey, outside talk has been happening since Day 2. Bas ab yaad agaya kya? smiley24

correction! Since day 1. I think Abhishek said something about isha's mom in his intro video
infinity101 thumbnail

Samarth ke papa- dubla dikh ra hai. Samarth- chori kar karke khana padta hai idhar smiley37

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Samarth ke papa- dubla dikh ra hai. Samarth- chori kar karke khana padta hai idhar smiley37

I loved the father-son relationship! And loved to see how his father is so supportive of him! I wish Samarth wasn’t stuck with this Isha because he was genuinely a great contestant, had a little of everything - funny, entertaining, smart, manipulative, observant, and able to fight!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

I appreciate munawar for his thinking yesterday regarding not showing his hand to astrologer. I know my all muslim friends, they dont believe in this things and its forbidden in Islam to believe. Good job Munawar. My mom was muslim and she followed those things till her death though she was married to my papa- a christian. And my dad respected her belief.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It is dangerous and it causes a lot of harm. So many vulnerable people drain their money and base life decisions on superstitions but again whatever helps them get by I guess.

Him refusing it has nothing to do with being anti hindu.

What he did in his life that's wrong, he played with so many lives.

But refusing astrologist that's his belief and no one should question anyone's belief. It is not anti of any religion.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

smiley37 yeah i didnt follow this season much smiley36 but my mumma watches it everyday so i know who the contestants are smiley37

Good to see you here smiley9