Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

These restrictions r necessary.

But ya travelling within India is costly..5 stars r anyways way too overpriced but during peak seasons any decent hotel is also too expensive

Yes

That's true

&

I am in support of these restrictions.

These also let's the sea and beaches stay clean.

I went to Andaman it was pretty clean.

Problem is for middle class going to these places is costly and going outside India also give foreign country ka tag.

I feel just even if connectivity improves it can do wonders.

Lakswadeep will take time to grow, but Andaman few islands are good, people can visit it in their next trip.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Then every other country also can boycott india- for example aussies,because of comments towards travis head,maxwell etc. After world cup.

I love how people are ignoring the most important point.

Our govt didn't said any shit.

People from Maldives govt said shit.

In blind hate people will say anything.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

..wow..I had no clue about all this…

I mean foolish Trudeau took on India..atleast Canada had some clout and might compared to Maldives…and yet ended up being a joke on world stage and had to retract his statements etc..what was Maldives even thinking ..I’m just shocked smiley36 nobody wants to mess with India currently..I’m really glad that Indians were not selfish and cancelled their bookings..And for anyone missing the blue water..there are plenty of gorgeous beaches in Thailand and Indonesia as well..I think they will benefit instead smiley36 so as the beautiful Havelock and Radha nagar beach in India..

While Trudeau is a clown, that's not how it went at all. India was shamed World-wide especially after Biden got involved. Jaishankar was summoned by the US and he went running. It finally ended with Modi publicly promising to "look into it", giving Trudeau & Bidens charges relevance. You might be watching too many "Nationalist" channels.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ready-to-look-into-any-information-provided-pm-modi-on-us-charges-over-foiled-pannun-assassination-plot/article67658249.ece

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/world/story/change-in-indias-tone-after-warning-from-us-over-assassination-plot-justin-trudeau-410275-2023-12-20

I'm all for India realizing it's strength(in numbers) and taking a stronger position on the world stage but you can't go to other Sovereign nations and kill their citizens because they're wanted terrorists in your country. There's International laws in place.

Edited by Haila_tu - 8 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Recently a friend travelled in Maharashtra by train after long. He was surprised to see people board the reserved seats without tickets. The coach was full and they occupied the passage. People complained to the TC but he couldn't do anything. He said this was a regular affair.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

While Trudeau is a clown, that's not how it went at all. India was shamed World-wide especially after Biden got involved. Jaishankar was summoned by the US and he went running. It finally ended with Modi publicly promising to "look into it", giving Trudeau & Bidens charges relevance. You might be watching too many "Nationalist" channels.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ready-to-look-into-any-information-provided-pm-modi-on-us-charges-over-foiled-pannun-assassination-plot/article67658249.ece

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/world/story/change-in-indias-tone-after-warning-from-us-over-assassination-plot-justin-trudeau-410275-2023-12-20

I'm all for India realizing it's strength(in numbers) and taking a stronger position on the world stage but you can't go to other Sovereign nations and kill their citizens because they're wanted terrorists in your country. There's International laws in place.

So where does the issue stand now. Who is doing what..and who is talking about it?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

the most powerful country USA..does it all the time my friend..they don’t have any right to moral police people when they have destroyed countless countries..and waged wars without proof of things..and no potent proof has been produced by Canada on direct involvement of the government either..their own opposition leader is calling Trudeau unreliable..
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The recent elections in Maldives were won based on the India Out campaign. The newly elected leader was and is Anti India. I think the Maldives should be very happy today, they have achieved what they wanted. Good for them. I think it's a win-win situation for Maldives.

Proud of this Bharat today.
Unapologetic and strong

Edited by Dimdim - 8 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Trollers from cow belt did this.

8,000 hotel bookings and 2,500 flights to Maldives have been cancelled.

This has forced ministers and prominent personalities of Maldives to post a series of apologies