Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Suna hain ke shower romance bhi hain. My genuine doubt, dusre shows mein bhi 3rd angle ke saath aise scenes aate hain kya??

#ruhaan for the winsmiley39

No Vaada boy was much better than Armaan. He never gave any fake hope to didi

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1rnpGk_yU

So Ruhi's ultimate lame goal is that Ar will support her more than Ab, prioritize her instead of Ab, basically she should have all of Ab's rights smiley39

Delululu is the only solululu smiley37

We can always reply on P for sharing the whole story smiley36. So Ab is connecting the dots that Ruhi could be the chit wali ladki.

She 8s the Tom Holland of Rishtaverse 😂😂😂

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I do think this is the end of armaan Ruhi scenes more , first of all I don't think abhira will see Ruhi , second armaan will then ignore Ruhi now more after how abhira will ignore , third and most important Rohit is coming back. I still watch before bashing armaan for this particular episode.

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Could anybody hear what Abhira said at the end ?

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

I do think this is the end of armaan Ruhi scenes more , first of all I don't think abhira will see Ruhi , second armaan will then ignore Ruhi now more after how abhira will ignore , third and most important Rohit is coming back. I still watch before bashing armaan for this particular episode.

Is Rohit coming back? But the BTs said he is not Rohit ? Any new BTS? I don’t know how that resort scene will play in the actual episode but the BtS scene looks disgusting..and if they show the exact crap in the actual episode who cares about what that idiot Armaan thinks or does. Will wait for the episode before throwing chappal on that Pendulam
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Is Rohit coming back? But the BTs said he is not Rohit ? Any new BTS? I don’t know how that resort scene will play in the actual episode but the BtS scene looks disgusting..and if they show the exact crap in the actual episode who cares about what that idiot Armaan thinks or does. Will wait for the episode before throwing chappal on that Pendulam

No, Rohit is not back.

1278151 thumbnail

I m taking leave off for atleast two days guys.

BTS dekhkr hi Mann bhr gya.

Itni Khushi ho rhi hai

Wese I know armaan will not entertain her for hug. But the scene is really non sense.

I m still hopeful for armaan as he is the male lead. ITV lead ko thoda bhot mistake to chlta hai.

But can't watch the episode for this.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: smriti25

You guys need to cut Armaan some slack yaar! Bechara family ke chakkar mein Ruhi ko upset nahi karna chahta isiliye directly no nahi bol raha. Bus topic hi change kar diya. Lekin Ruhi madam ko delusion ki aadat ho gayi hai. Also Ruhi ne hug kiya hai bus. Armaan is too stunned. He isn't reciprocating the hug. Once Abhira is gone he'll definitely move out of the one-sided hug.

Mera sawal yeh hai ki Abhira ne auto bhaga diya use ab auto kahan se milegi ghar jane ke liyesmiley36.

isn’t it good that Abhira saw this hug .. Armaan has agreed to always support Ruhi no matter .. she should be his top priority.. so why should Abhira pin her hopes and fall in love with him .. this is the best thing that has happened

In all likelihood she doesn’t know it is Ruhi .. but when Abhira sees Armaan coming back home with Ruhi .. she will understand this is the same girl ..
It’s better not to be kept in the dark .. Rohit was kept in the dark and could not handle this as he had fallen hard for Ruhi .. and felt cheated .. I think with so many spoilers this will play out till Monday .. we know what will happen tomorrow n Monday .. tomorrow Abhira will get a second chance for prelim .. she will be over excited

Then we will have the shoe scene in the next morning she will go to office .. hear Arman talk about ruhi .. then there is an accident n Rohit being found scene ..

next Monday is the cake wsla scene then we have the forest scene .. and then we have Abhira walking back home .. Ruhi arriving with Arman .. I think Ruhi n Armaan will come before her .

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

I m taking leave off for atleast two days guys.

BTS dekhkr hi Mann bhr gya.

Itni Khushi ho rhi hai

Wese I know armaan will not entertain her for hug. But the scene is really non sense.

I m still hopeful for armaan as he is the male lead. ITV lead ko thoda bhot mistake to chlta hai.

But can't watch the episode for this.

Wahi mujhe nhi dekh na yeh sab aur armaan ko abhi bhi smjh nhi aa raha hai roohi ke irada kya hai wow smiley32aur woh ek top ka lawyer hai 🤭

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Redflag

No Vaada boy was much better than Armaan. He never gave any fake hope to didi

Vaada boy was head over heels in love with his wife … he only threw tantrums that she does not understand me .. she does not see my care .. why is she talking to this guy .. I can sing better than him , I can dance better than him