Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Why do you think she does seek work like the other actors do? You have said a couple of times that she won’t have any issue bagging work. If she won’t, why doesn’t she? The reason is because all her expenses are being paid from someone else’s pocket.

And the reality of all the actors is that they always spend more than they earn. It is an open secret.

What if she doesn't want to work in web shows? Maybe she has savings or other business. Most TV actors do. None of the famous actors are working, do they not have any money or property or investment? Rubina Dilaik, KSG, Vivian Dsena, Karan Wahi, Rhitwik Dhanjani, Hiten Tejwani and many more.........none of these actors do regular TV shows or web series,if they do it is for sort period, do all of them married for money? They all can get a TV show anytime if they want..The thing is they don't because ITV is a huge commitment and all of these actors have already worked for 10 years in daily soap. Do you think all of these actors have no money?

I don't understand how can you give such a blanket statement and character assassinate a person.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 months ago
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I sympathized with Aish too due to the trolling. It was too much and I don't ever support that. She isn't evil or bad person on this earth like people say about her but she is unprofessional and so is Neil. These ruined Ghum experience for most FD.

when they announced their engagement I liked them as couple, they were compatible and seemed much in love but as the show progressed everything went downhill and their antics became more and more obvious that I couldn’t even give them benefit of doubt….and regarding Ayesha I am not even her fan, I find her below average as an actor but one thing I had to agree with her fans is that she really really handled everything very maturely and gracefully not once she lost her dignity…..if she wanted she could’ve given IVs against them during thier bb stint like soundous did to malign their game but she never even did it took it everything sportingly and practically

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ankita least voter is lye captain isha Ankita ki chamchi se elimination krwayasmiley21

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ankita ki MG Hogi finale tak ki smiley15

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

You have commendable patience to pen down this maja gatha..... 👏👏🙌

Also in a neutral manner without picking favs 🤗

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

+1

I take back all my support from Vicky. I should not have ignored his antics with Anku even before. What he did yesterday was outright disgusting and he has always been a misogynist, creep and abusive personality. Pehle he verbally abused her and now he showed the signs of physical abuse

I still can't believe that an independent and strong woman like Ankita is bearing all this. This the worst example of a couple being glorified in BB history

@Bold: Me too.

Iski beizaati Walli bashing hongi chahiye by Salman.Colors should highlight this issue on WKV.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Abay punk bishnoi jodhpur jail main hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@Bold: Me too.

Iski beizaati Walli bashing hongi chahiye by Salman.Colors should highlight this issue on WKV.

mjhe nahi lagta aisa hoga
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

mjhe nahi lagta aisa hoga

Kaisa ghatiya insaan hai ye.

btw, it was quite rich of Abhishek to fight with Vicky about this. Kis muh se ye bakwas kar raha tha Abuser No. 1.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail