Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Renee, I won't call her evil but this couple did a lot of obvious things on the set. I will DM you. Ghum was my worst experience of ITV because of these two. Not watching ITV again Everyday there used to be something. She isn't an introvert, she is an extrovert with huge ego. Of course she is not the worst person on this earth etc. but both husband and wife were highly unprofessional. I used to like Neil so much,but then left the show mid way. It is definitely not because these two were couple, I don't care who the ML and FL marries or dates in real world, itna sense Hai mujme. I have never shipped an on-screen couple in real life. It was because there antics affected the show and the story. I am neither Ayesha's fan that I don't like Neilwarya because of her. I was Neil's fan though. There were so many who was his fan and he disappointed everyone. I was quite active on Ghum forum that time.

OMG smiley3tu janti hai poora matter? Time mile to DM karna. I want to know moresmiley18

Although @shree15 has explained that in detail.

Thanks.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 9 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Some of the sports fans will torture their favourite teams as well if they don't win the match. And I don't know how they have the audacity to target their own country people. Khud to kabhi sports khela nahi hoga in retards ne. Can't forget the comments on dhoni's daughtersmiley18

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Strong and independent woman? She doesn’t have a career. When was the last time she worked in anything? She married Vicky so that she could sustain her luxury lifestyle. Actors usually have very low savings because they spend everything on party dresses etc. that’s why you will see so many actors who once retire have nothing on them. Ankita bhi same hoti so she married vicky.

How do you know that she married him for luxury? She did a web movie recently, she won Smart Jodi. How do you know she doesn't have any investment or other property? You are literally calling her a gold digger right now. If she wants she can get a TV show today that's her legacy in ITV. Ekta is her closest friend, so I am pretty sure she can get web show for Ekta anytime.

She looks beautiful and can act better than anyone in BB and most ITV actors right now. I am pretty sure she won't have issue bagging work in web shows or ITV. Right now also she is working in BB and getting paid well.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 9 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

How do you know that she married him for luxury? She did a web movie recently, she won Smart Jodi. How do you know she doesn't have any investment or other property? You are literally calling her a gold digger right now. If she wants she can get a TV show today that's her legacy in ITV. Ekta is her closest friend, so I am pretty sure she can get web show for Ekta anytime. She looks beautiful and can act better than anyone in BB and most ITV actors right now. I am pretty sure she won't have issue bagging work in web shows or ITV.

You spoke my wordssmiley31
Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I don't get it if you are watching a TV show then is it necessary to explore about the personal lives of the actors and discuss how they behave in sets?? TV shows are just for entertainment watch, bash characters, if you don't like acting then criticise acting, if you don't like the story then bash writers bas. How the actors behave with each other or how they are unprofessional is it even necessary to know?? And if you come to know that he/she is most evil creature of this planet you still don't have any right to abuse them, sl*t shame them, wish ill for them, threaten them, etc . All these things falls under cyber bullying and if people can't understand that then I have no words for them. And I am not talking about one show I am talking about all TV shows in general because I have seen these cheap and disgusting things happening in most of the TV shows

not really justifying cyber bullying but tbh due to wide use of internet one can’t really stop it, every actor nowadays goes through it some little some more the continuum might differ but no one is spared, but it is important as how you take it, either way ignore it or mute your comment section there’s no way one can control it in today’s age when millions of people have free internet……

The real taste is despite all this how you perceive it as person and how you come out of it, I have nothing personal against Aishwarya but she really did not handle it maturely, the initial trolling could’ve stopped after a point if she wasn’t really provocative, I have followed her and sometimes she herself used to fuel trollers for attention for an instance if everything is going well and nobody is trolling her or anyone she out of nowhere used to post long ass problematic paras on her Insta just out of nowhere I mean why and when these trollers would reacted she used to start crying in media and so many articles that she gave back to trolls were being published by her Pr smiley23

Initially I used to sympathise with her but later on most of them time I found all of her antics totally for attention so that she can get a topic to stay in news…..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

OMG smiley3tu janti hai poora matter? Time mile to DM karna. I want to know moresmiley18

Although @shree15 has explained that in detail.

Thanks.

Han behen, I was connected to Ghum show so much and Neil was my fav that time. I was very active on the forum. Ghum forum was insanely active. We used to finish 150 pages in like 4-5 hours discussing about the show and then everything went downhill. I won't deny, there were many people on twitter who hated Aish because they wanted Neil and Ayesha as a couple but majority FD were sane. The offscreen antics affect the show pretty badly.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Some of the sports fans will torture their favourite teams as well if they don't win the match. And I don't know how they have the audacity to target their own country people. Khud to kabhi sports khela nahi hoga in retards ne. Can't forget the comments on dhoni's daughtersmiley18

Anushka is trolled till date, so is Dhanashree. Rohit's daughter, Dhoni's daughter, Kohli's daughter sabke upar itne abuses dalte hain rival fandoms. It's disgusting.

I don't discuss sports online anymore, bus isiliye. Even during wc we had created a pvt reddit thread to get away from these loonies.

1275456 thumbnail

How do you know that she married him for luxury? She did a web movie recently, she won Smart Jodi. How do you know she doesn't have any investment or other property? You are literally calling her a gold digger right now. If she wants she can get a TV show today that's her legacy in ITV. Ekta is her closest friend, so I am pretty sure she can get web show for Ekta anytime.

She looks beautiful and can act better than anyone in BB and most ITV actors right now. I am pretty sure she won't have issue bagging work in web shows or ITV. Right now also she is working in BB and getting paid well.

Why do you think she does seek work like the other actors do? You have said a couple of times that she won’t have any issue bagging work. If she won’t, why doesn’t she? The reason is because all her expenses are being paid from someone else’s pocket.

And the reality of all the actors is that they always spend more than they earn. It is an open secret.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

not really justifying cyber bullying but tbh due to wide use of internet one can’t really stop it, every actor nowadays goes through it some little some more the continuum might differ but no one is spared, but it is important as how you take it, either way ignore it or mute your comment section there’s no way one can control it in today’s age when millions of people have free internet……

The real taste is despite all this how you perceive it as person and how you come out of it, I have nothing personal against Aishwarya but she really did not handle it maturely, the initial trolling could’ve stopped after a point if she wasn’t really provocative, I have followed her and sometimes she herself used to fuel trollers for attention for an instance if everything is going well and nobody is trolling her or anyone she out of nowhere used to post long ass problematic paras on her Insta just out of nowhere I mean why and when these trollers would reacted she used to start crying in media and so many articles that she gave back to trolls were being published by her Pr smiley23

Initially I used to sympathise with her but later on most of them time I found all of her antics totally for attention so that she can get a topic to stay in news…..

I sympathized with Aish too due to the trolling. It was too much and I don't ever support that. She isn't evil or bad person on this earth like people say about her but she is unprofessional and so is Neil. These ruined Ghum experience for most FD.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

As per salil too now aish is evicted only