Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I've known jay soni from sasural genda phool show, honestly never felt he's weird/creep anything. However he's trolled so badly, called a 'creep' and what not.

It doesn't matter how the person is, people will make theories and drag them, using the vilest, most ugly accusations. In situations where they're main leads its not as troubling bc the main FD is much larger, otherwise it can get ugly.

@bold : not just creep, the couple fandom trended some really serious allegations against him. And the 'proof' was that the FL looks uncomfy in their scenes in the episode or something

Ek baar we were tagged in that forum by the mods for some banner contest (they wanted some neutral votes ig), tab uss forum ka ek chakkar lagaya. Idt even BBF is that toxic. Alag hi level hai Bhai unka, atleast BBFs fight for real contestants but imagine being so cuckoo over fictional chars that you have no issues calling the actress a w*ore and the actor a r*pist.

Edited by trouble_006 - 9 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Desi internet scenario, fans esp are the worst. There's no limit of cheapness, disgusting behavior. And it goes for almost all stan groups, BB, ITV, Bollywood, cricket.

I wish these scumbags burn their hands and eyes one day
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Fake.

Lawrence Bishnoi is threatening Sallu nowadays, that’s why Salman missed that one WKV weekend. I am sure these brosena people changed their IDs then. Waise bhi yeh brosena is all anti-muslims and bigots ki army.

Dangerous.

No wonder BB also mellowed down with Anurag then...

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

@bold : not just creep, the couple fandom trended some really serious allegations against him. And the 'proof' was that the FL looks uncomfy in their scenes in the episode or something

Ek baar we were tagged in that forum by the mods for some banner contest (they wanted some neutral votes ig), tab uss forum ka ek chakkar lagaya. Idt even BBF is that toxic. Alag hi level hai Bhai unka, atleast BBFs fight for real contestants but imagine being so cuckoo over fictional chars that you have no issues calling the actress a w*ore and the actor a r*pist.

Exactly I don't understand the fight for a fictional show. I mean characters se itna lagav ki you don't even think twice before abusing/threatening or torturing the real people?? Some of these TV show fans are toxic like hellsmiley35. Same kind of schenario I saw in yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and beyhadh forum
Edited by RockingSunny - 9 months ago
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Dangerous.

No wonder BB also mellowed down with Anurag then...

Lawrence Bishnoi attacked Gippy Grewal (supposedly Salman’s friend) in Canada to send Sallu a message. Salman’s security is on high alert since then and that’s why he skipped one episode and they have also adjusted WKV schedule because of security protocols.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Online trolling is worse. These scumbags don't even spare a kidsmiley18. I wish these cyber criminals could be caught and severely punished for their sick commentssmiley35

Cheap internet and no accountability, aur kya. Echo chamber mein pata nahi chalta hai but Indian Twitter/sm users have a really bad rep outside the country and deservingly so.

During the wc, it had become extremely intolerable. Mere colleague ne yaha kuch post dala tha supporting Eng, it was a very simple post. Bhai England ke log toh England ko hi support karenge na. But they kept on attacking his profile for days. He had to make it private.

Brainless zombies wala behaviour hai ekdum.

1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

+1

I take back all my support from Vicky. I should not have ignored his antics with Anku even before. What he did yesterday was outright disgusting and he has always been a misogynist, creep and abusive personality. Pehle he verbally abused her and now he showed the signs of physical abuse

I still can't believe that an independent and strong woman like Ankita is bearing all this. This the worst example of a couple being glorified in BB history

Strong and independent woman? She doesn’t have a career. When was the last time she worked in anything? She married Vicky so that she could sustain her luxury lifestyle. Actors usually have very low savings because they spend everything on party dresses etc. that’s why you will see so many actors who once retire have nothing on them. Ankita bhi same hoti so she married vicky.

RockingSunny thumbnail

I don't get it if you are watching a TV show then is it necessary to explore about the personal lives of the actors and discuss how they behave in sets?? TV shows are just for entertainment watch, bash characters, if you don't like acting then criticise acting, if you don't like the story then bash writers bas. How the actors behave with each other or how they are unprofessional is it even necessary to know?? And if you come to know that he/she is most evil creature of this planet you still don't have any right to abuse them, sl*t shame them, wish ill for them, threaten them, etc . All these things falls under cyber bullying and if people can't understand that then I have no words for them. And I am not talking about one show I am talking about all TV shows in general because I have seen these cheap and disgusting things happening in most of the TV shows

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I still don't get why Aishwarya gets so much hate. I mean, I really don't know what actually happened before on the set but aren't all those things are about behind the set? So how people know that she was bad and worse with Ayesha? Also, as much as I have observed her in both KKK, she may be annoying but I have not found her evil like she is made out to be. I also feel that she has come with a lot of baggage of the trolling she got before and she restricts herself because of that. She seems to be an introvert person who doesn't mingle with the people easily and hence she might be mistaken as someone who has lots of attitude probably.

This is my observation of her in the house and whatever I saw her in KKK. I had listened a lot about how she is bad , worst person on this earth and I actually had that pre conceived notion about her but to my surprise, she was fine in both KKK and BB.

Renee, I won't call her evil but this couple did a lot of obvious things on the set. I will DM you. Ghum was my worst experience of ITV because of these two. Not watching ITV again Everyday there used to be something. She isn't an introvert, she is an extrovert with huge ego. Of course she is not the worst person on this earth etc. but both husband and wife were highly unprofessional. I used to like Neil so much,but then left the show mid way. It is definitely not because these two were couple, I don't care who the ML and FL marries or dates in real world, itna sense Hai mujme. I have never shipped an on-screen couple in real life. It was because there antics affected the show and the story. I am neither Ayesha's fan that I don't like Neilwarya because of her. I was Neil's fan though. There were so many who was his fan and he disappointed everyone. I was quite active on Ghum forum that time.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Cheap internet and no accountability, aur kya. Echo chamber mein pata nahi chalta hai but Indian Twitter/sm users have a really bad rep outside the country and deservingly so.

During the wc, it had become extremely intolerable. Mere colleague ne yaha kuch post dala tha supporting Eng, it was a very simple post. Bhai England ke log toh England ko hi support karenge na. But they kept on attacking his profile for days. He had to make it private.

Brainless zombies wala behaviour hai ekdum.

Don't even talk about sports fans. I have witnessed far worse things by some retards jise dekhke lagega that humanity has died. You know these trolls don't even spare infant babies of players?? That's why I never comment about sports in any other social media platforms because you never know when some retarted people will start torturing you. They are even worse than zombiessmiley35