Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I still don't get why Aishwarya gets so much hate. I mean, I really don't know what actually happened before on the set but aren't all those things are about behind the set? So how people know that she was bad and worse with Ayesha? Also, as much as I have observed her in both KKK, she may be annoying but I have not found her evil like she is made out to be. I also feel that she has come with a lot of baggage of the trolling she got before and she restricts herself because of that. She seems to be an introvert person who doesn't mingle with the people easily and hence she might be mistaken as someone who has lots of attitude probably.

This is my observation of her in the house and whatever I saw her in KKK. I had listened a lot about how she is bad , worst person on this earth and I actually had that pre conceived notion about her but to my surprise, she was fine in both KKK and BB.

I've seen the random clips, and everyone is kinda trolled, but I don't understand extra hate for Aishwarya. In fact Ayesha is way worse in acting, she's a weird voice, and it just seems squealish. Maybe bc she 'ruined the ship'? Everyone is kinda obsessed w their ships now a days, and feels that someone ruined them. Isha's fans used to accuse Priyanka of same.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Muje to na Veena jaisi lagti na Ayesha Jhulka smiley24

Yes, Veena to hott thi, aur Jhulka cutesmiley42 isme to kuchh bhi nhi inme sesmiley24

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Yes, Veena to hott thi, aur Jhulka cutesmiley42 isme to kuchh bhi nhi inme sesmiley24

Waise pretty toh hai smiley36
1275456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Is this the real Lawrence ka account? Or aise hi naam chipka liya? Isn't he the one who allegedly killed or had a hand in the killing g of Siddhu mossewalla?

https://twitter.com/ShubhamMun63439/status/1738048335695765595?t=ZjUP95H-ovluCVUbP29Qdw&s=19

Fake.

Lawrence Bishnoi is threatening Sallu nowadays, that’s why Salman missed that one WKV weekend. I am sure these brosena people changed their IDs then. Waise bhi yeh brosena is all anti-muslims and bigots ki army.

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I still don't get why Aishwarya gets so much hate. I mean, I really don't know what actually happened before on the set but aren't all those things are about behind the set? So how people know that she was bad and worse with Ayesha? Also, as much as I have observed her in both KKK, she may be annoying but I have not found her evil like she is made out to be. I also feel that she has come with a lot of baggage of the trolling she got before and she restricts herself because of that. She seems to be an introvert person who doesn't mingle with the people easily and hence she might be mistaken as someone who has lots of attitude probably.

This is my observation of her in the house and whatever I saw her in KKK. I had listened a lot about how she is bad , worst person on this earth and I actually had that pre conceived notion about her but to my surprise, she was fine in both KKK and BB.

There's no proof of her being a bad person apart from her showing her blunt self to trolls. She only tried to give it back to the trolls & in return went through a hell.

They apparently have news from the sets & crew which has no proof till date, just heresay.

The cast was very much fond of her. The team has not spoken anything bad about her either.

She wanted to leave the show when it became worse but held back because of Neil.

The very calm Neil you see with her is because of Ghum issue also. He's not faking it, he's overprotective towards her because deep inside he feels that she went through it because of him also. Some fans thought Neil didn't get along with his costar because of her.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I've seen the random clips, and everyone is kinda trolled, but I don't understand extra hate for Aishwarya. In fact Ayesha is way worse in acting, she's a weird voice, and it just seems squealish. Maybe bc she 'ruined the ship'? Everyone is kinda obsessed w their ships now a days, and feels that someone ruined them. Isha's fans used to accuse Priyanka of same.

Yeah, I can understand the hate for Aish though because she is super blunt probably and fans couldn't take it ( just my assumption).

Because sweet actresses k sath bhi trolling Maine dekhi hai. I remember I saw this one show where Tanvi and Zain were paired up and Tanvi was heavily trolled by Zain and Aditi's fans ( of course not all fans were bad). And Tanvi was so sweet, bechari even said that she likes Zain and Aditi too but usko bhi nhi chhoda tha. Wo to kuch bolti bhi nhi thi bechari. Har fandom ka haal hai ye . smiley19

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

..i have seen comments on dipika kakkars infant....have nt seen such horrible comments before...though this couple is damn irritating and fake lekin 3-4 month old ke liye aise comments bohat ajeeb laga dekh ke

I don't have words to describe how deprave desi internet is. Sabse jyada akhand chu#3## scenario hai. Duniya bhar ka cringe, cheapness, bigotry. Bachho ko toh baksh do! But no. Once virat's daughter was threatened w rape when she's an infant.Dude made a mistake by not going after them legally. Recently I saw indian memers make fun of dead kids in Gaza. And the entire internet was crying when the australian players put feet on their trophy. Koi limit nahin hai

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise pretty toh hai smiley36

Yes, "Waise" to pretty haismiley23

1275456 thumbnail

Ayesha smiley3

Ye TRP layegi smiley9

She has gained around 0.8-0.9m since her first interview came out. smiley36

Babu bhaiya 0 increase. Since BB started, he has had the lowest % increase (3%). In fact uska bhaade ka elvish fandom also no longer supporting him. 😂

Bluekohl thumbnail

Yeah, I can understand the hate for Aish though because she is super blunt probably and fans couldn't take it ( just my assumption).

Because sweet actresses k sath bhi trolling Maine dekhi hai. I remember I saw this one show where Tanvi and Zain were paired up and Tanvi was heavily trolled by Zain and Aditi's fans ( of course not all fans were bad). And Tanvi was so sweet, bechari even said that she likes Zain and Aditi too but usko bhi nhi chhoda tha. Wo to kuch bolti bhi nhi thi bechari. Har fandom ka haal hai ye . smiley19

I've known jay soni from sasural genda phool show, honestly never felt he's weird/creep anything. However he's trolled so badly, called a 'creep' and what not.

It doesn't matter how the person is, people will make theories and drag them, using the vilest, most ugly accusations. In situations where they're main leads its not as troubling bc the main FD is much larger, otherwise it can get ugly.