Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

ye aoora bhi bekar main ek strong contestant ka place khaa raha hai bekar mai

They don't even involve him anything.

BTW that apple ka locha from team B bahar aayi kya? They reused their apples and when team A wanted to re check those apples they were not allowed too.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harud

She has gone through a lot. She got death wishes when she got covid because Neil was already down with covid and it gave away that they were dating.

Neil atleast got support from jodi fans. She was never appreciated online. She was so good in some scenes in the show but got trolling only.

That didn't hamper her career though. She got back to back shows and got more remuneration than Neil in BB as well. I'm happy for her more than Neil & that's coming from a Neil fan.

She's gorgeous. Jokes are on them only.

That's terrible! Yeah I have read them too, it's unbelievable they can hate a character to such an extent! The funny part was the actress they liked was worse in every aspect.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Isha kuch zyada hi annoying hogayi hai chaprita ke saath milke. Mendak jaisi aankhe nikal ke hamesha kai kai kai itne zornse baat karti rahe thi hai. She's the new mannara.

Animated GIF

Word Count: 1

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yeah, samarth the biggest loser atm there! He needs to be sent to an asylum!

Is ot sure she's out? Can someone confirm it.

bigg boss tak is never wrong. She must have. Confusion is just regarding biker eviction. Wish they sent her to Secret Room. She only had potential out of these contestants to explode after coming from SR
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Online trolling is worse. These scumbags don't even spare a kidsmiley18. I wish these cyber criminals could be caught and severely punished for their sick commentssmiley35

Desi internet scenario, fans esp are the worst. There's no limit of cheapness, disgusting behavior. And it goes for almost all stan groups, BB, ITV, Bollywood, cricket.

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

That's terrible! Yeah I have read them too, it's unbelievable they can hate a character to such an extent! The funny part was the actress they liked was worse in every aspect.

Her fans are roaming around here. Stay safe!

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
in namoono ko rakha hua bigg boss ne Aish ko nikaalke smiley36
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Harud

She has gone through a lot. She got death wishes when she got covid because Neil was already down with covid and it gave away that they were dating.

Neil atleast got support from jodi fans. She was never appreciated online. She was so good in some scenes in the show but got trolling only.

That didn't hamper her career though. She got back to back shows and got more remuneration than Neil in BB as well. I'm happy for her more than Neil & that's coming from a Neil fan.

She's gorgeous. Jokes are on them only.

I still don't get why Aishwarya gets so much hate. I mean, I really don't know what actually happened before on the set but aren't all those things are about behind the set? So how people know that she was bad and worse with Ayesha? Also, as much as I have observed her in both KKK, she may be annoying but I have not found her evil like she is made out to be. I also feel that she has come with a lot of baggage of the trolling she got before and she restricts herself because of that. She seems to be an introvert person who doesn't mingle with the people easily and hence she might be mistaken as someone who has lots of attitude probably.

This is my observation of her in the house and whatever I saw her in KKK. I had listened a lot about how she is bad , worst person on this earth and I actually had that pre conceived notion about her but to my surprise, she was fine in both KKK and BB.