Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Though I have a different opinion on yesterday's incident but vicky is a tharki cheater

Yes munna is definitely far better than them but I can't support him due to this cringe love anglesmiley19. I am not disappointed by vicky I always knew he is a shady person just liked him for his game. But munna has disappointed mesmiley38

I want to believe he didn’t do it, Vicky that is, as I otherwise like him but overall leaving that aside also, he was aggressive.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

these days I even hate it when munawar comes on screen.. he has totally changed with all his flirty attitude …

Animated GIF

Word Count: 0

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

his tshirts must he sulking somewhere now that he only wears shirts chosen by ayesha smiley36
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Harud

She has gone through a lot. She got death wishes when she got covid because Neil was already down with covid and it gave away that they were dating.

Neil atleast got support from jodi fans. She was never appreciated online. She was so good some scenes in the show but got trolling only.

That didn't hamper her career though. She got back to back shows and got more remuneration than Neil in BB as well. I'm happy for her more than Neil & that's coming from a Neil fan.

She's gorgeous. Jokes are on them only.

Bold: These scumbags should be dumped in a dustbinsmiley35. Bloody assholessmiley11
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yday ayesha told munna again that manara likes u .. even abhi told him .. he replied to both isliye jyaada der nahi bait tha uske paas smiley39

What a pos! I am sure it was he, he led her... Later backed off when he knew she has fallen for him!

Bahut cheap hote hai aise aadmi. Irl also many do this... Narcissistic personality hoti hai, till someone falls for you aage peeche rahoge. Then once you they gave their heart and soul and are dependent on you. They're gonna trash treat you.

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

his tshirts must he sulking somewhere now that he only wears shirts chosen by ayesha smiley36

Ayesha ka badhiya hai, Pahle aakar munna ko nanga kar diya sabke samne, aur ab apni pasand ke kapde pahna rhi haismiley36

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

only eventful incident was vicky raising his hand.. rest fillers and munna ayesha ka cringrworthy romancesmiley11

ye ab romance kar rahe hainsmiley29 tch tch

Why did munna even come to the show? Jeetega, yes. But neither he's shown some great personality, izzat publicly kharab ki apni.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: behindyou

Yaar Aish was a different character out of all contestants this season smiley18 She was blunt and on your face types. If bigg boss would have preped her like Ankita, she would have gone places. She was not getting much content bcz she never fought on faltu ke muddas, she had fought like Surbhi Rana once or twice but that was also on right mudda atleast whats right for her.

Will miss seeing her. Evicting her over Rinku, Aora and Arun even Samarth kya maal fook raha hai bigg boss

Oh yeah, samarth the biggest loser atm there! He needs to be sent to an asylum!

Is ot sure she's out? Can someone confirm it.

Harud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Bold: These scumbags should be dumped in a dustbinsmiley35. Bloody assholessmiley11

Then people complain about her being bitter smiley19

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Online trolling is worse. These scumbags don't even spare a kidsmiley18. I wish these cyber criminals could be caught and severely punished for their sick commentssmiley35