Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Aishwarya can be whatever but she is way better than many and doesn't deserve to be evicted so early. I hope the eviction news is false. If it's true then neil sureshot finale jayega

truly I like her … she has been very consistent.. no natak nothing.. calls out strong players also and she will get evicted just like that smiley18
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I feel no eviction hoga after isha ka selection 🤣🤣.

No way they are gonna pull out Aish this soon, Arun, anurag, arora sab hai...

But if they did it's highly wrong.

Audiance vote ka kya phir? Does anyone have insta? Wahan check karke bolo Anurag n Aishwarya ka account dono.

insta to teams handle krty h filhal

Evict hone wala contestants show social presence after eviction aired on tv

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

insta to teams handle krty h filhal

Evict hone wala contestants show social presence after eviction aired on tv

KZ ka iv bhi bahar aagaya ta bahut pehle hi. Iss baar bahut locha chal raha hai...

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

aish would have shined if she had ended in top 5.. we need such strong opinionated contestants but alas

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EXOL

truly I like her … she has been very consistent.. no natak nothing.. calls out strong players also and she will get evicted just like that smiley18

She is real and straight forward and doesn't think about her celebrity image which is a good quality. Many have committed more mistakes than her and many are more weak than her. Still a strong contestant like her will get evictedsmiley44. I seriously hope the eviction news is false

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

chunnu bekar admi ha ma to pehly din se bola

Vicky ko bheriya bhi phly hafty se hi bola

Never doubt munna 🦁

Sirf iss season andaaza sahi nikla, itna 'i told you so' mat karo smiley14smiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EXOL

aish would have shined if she had ended in top 5.. we need such strong opinionated contestants but alas

Aish deserved to be in finale but I guess bb doesn't want that. I guess my prediction was right. Anku, neil, munna, mannara, isha/abhishek will be the finalist
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aishwarya can be whatever but she is way better than many and doesn't deserve to be evicted so early. I hope the eviction news is false. If it's true then neil sureshot finale jayega

Yeah she was not ddt's favorite. But she was one contestant who didn't put on a mask of achi banke rahena... Jo hai woh muh pe bol deti... No pretence, nothing.

But Sach toh ye hai(eliminated or not), ppl who do not pretend and put up a act are hated and disliked in this world. Jitna natak aur nautanki karoge ache banne ka utna sahi chalta rahega aapka.

For me ankita, Munawar and to an extent even neli are wearing a mask and they're totally different from what they seem to be.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Munna is looking unbearable because of this angle. Lockup mein bhi suna hai yehi sab kiya thasmiley5

Ikr, seemed like a decent enough guy but this looks fake. Chalo phir bhi ek thappad baaz (Vicky) aur ek tharki violent (AbhiFake) se toh behtar hai.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

ok baingan ma mila dege smiley40

Sachh ye hai iss season Arun fav hai tumhara smiley36