Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

these days I even hate it when munawar comes on screen.. he has totally changed with all his flirty attitude …

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

One is worse than the other tho I would argue that Arun barring the taunting of Ankita is lesser of the evils. Ditto for Anurag.

Agreed he is better than many. But still not worthy to be supported
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Agreed he is better than many. But still not worthy to be supported

No deffo not, no one this season it. That’s not to say contestants previous seasons were not bad, but the thing is they had something good to offset the bad smiley37

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

same u cant paint him equal like munnu cheat kands n agreessive vicky or chaprishek kaands

I just said why I can't support them. This doesn't mean I am painting them equal. Arun is better but not a person whom I can root for
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

No deffo not, no one this season it. That’s not to say contestants previous seasons were not bad, but the thing is they had something good to offset the bad smiley37

Specially the males of this season are worstsmiley21
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I just said why I can't support them. This doesn't mean I am painting them equal. Arun is better but not a person whom I can root for

ok baingan ma mila dege smiley40

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Par itne pages likha kya hai 🤣?

Waise some are saying rider out Hua, some aish...

ya eviction discussions moslty coz all twitter handles kept on changing.. pehle bola anurag evicted.. fir no eviction.. then they changed to aish eviction then dono evicted .. also we discussed sabka birthdays in between .. who all shares birthday with BB contestantssmiley36..
RockingSunny thumbnail

This time this ddt is every contestant hatersmiley36. Bas kuch pal ke liye kisi contestant ko support karte hai but baad mein disappoint ho jate haismiley18

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Harud

Only her hyper side was highlighted by these biased makers. She's much more than that smiley19

Rider was wrong period. I didn't enjoy his nomination. He came out to be ungrateful & a bad friend.

I kind of like him though but Aish was my favorite.

Almost all handles say she's evicted...

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1738270870228119621?t=xjF1YibzzzPCITml8WQW5A&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheKhabriTweets/status/1738282904067977653?t=oi3DqPtCpu9XRHwTAEUywg&s=19

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yuck Munnu and Ayesha they are so fake, Ayesha with her fake sermons on how she will never speak to Munna and Munna saying people of the house keep barking to Rinku, let them bark.

Acha bhai, tu kitne phenkta hai smiley39

Neil is so annoying, whenever Aish is trying to put across her pov, negative or positive he makes these condescending noises and stops her. Acha bhi hai, he doesn't like Munna going against him due to Aishsmiley2