Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

According to recent happenings in the house I won't have much problem if ankita wins the show

Munna will win win this season smiley16

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1738259343630610884?s=20

This page is seriously fkd up. It's so obvious Vicky was getting physically aggressive, and now they're covering up this way. I thought this page was some just paid PR last year of shiv, but now I realise dude's true misogynist. And vicky bhaiya what a downfall. Last time I's applauding him how he's being graceful on NTV not cheap tharakpanti like chintu chinti, and now he's doing that with OTHERS!!!!

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Jabse GOD bola tabse lagta hai BB bhi Neil ke pyaar mei bawla ho Gaya and uske raste ki Kaate ko nikal diya.

neil is playing better than aish isliye.. aish ek do din shout karti hai fir chup ho jaati hai

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

India won semi,i am reading top comments there " we want back balbir " i was wondering who is balbir?any played that india did not take?comment padhte padhte pata chala balbir was a serial on sonysmiley37

Sab apne agenda leke aate hai, serial and BB fans don’t care about anything but what they’re watching smiley37

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Chalo ab main jaakar sota hain

Hello hi bye bye.

happy aish dreams to you smiley27
EXOL thumbnail

vicky ne ek hi din main apne saare fans gawa diye..

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

This page is seriously fkd up. It's so obvious Vicky was getting physically aggressive, and now they're covering up this way. I thought this page was some just paid PR last year of shiv, but now I realise dude's true misogynist. And vicky bhaiya what a downfall. Last time I's applauding him how he's being graceful on NTV not cheap tharakpanti like chintu chinti, and now he's doing that with OTHERS!!!!

but they are talking against vicky no ?
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Mostly all male contestants of this season have temper issues. I don't know how they would they behave behind the camerassmiley12

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

vicky ne ek hi din main apne saare fans gawa diye..

The whole hand blanket argument would work if one doesn’t look at his facial expressions. It’s literally an expression of rage.

Ankita flinching okay you can say it’s a reflex, but to get up he didn’t need to go so close to her face. It’s clearly him losing his cool.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

BB bajaoed their own season by putting Vicky in line, by bashing him, should have not bashed him as he’s capable of being a moron all by himself and behaving like an as*****.