Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Also isha recently fought with aish so, she may took a decision on personal preference.

Yeah but aaj ki ep mein it felt like all is not well between ankita and isha too during that kitchen argument but I guess if she did choose the evictions she focussed on the bigger game of eliminating rival party first and then focusing on her group mein competitors lol

One thing is clear though imo which is that isha and ankita will not be cordial for long either to vicky’s number game planning’s display and now that aish is gone the bahu rivalry could be ankita vs isha lol

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I really thought it was between Neil and Anurag.

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yeah i agree, she is like a blend of Jhulka and Himanshi. Waise pretty itni nahin hai, I find Nazila prettier.

I also see some resemblance to pre surgery veena malik with the eyes and cheeks a bit maybe πŸ˜‚

Tagging others as well to see what you all think and unfortunately munna is maamle best judge hota but his tagging is off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I also see some resemblance to pre surgery veena malik with the eyes and cheeks a bit maybe πŸ˜‚

Tagging others as well to see what you all think and unfortunately munna is maamle best judge hota but his tagging is off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I checked and I agree, pre surgery though! Also I find Ankita looking like Veena Malik too lmfao.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Lagta hai Aaj k eviction dekhke ke baad bhi believe nahi hoga with so many rumours floating around. smiley39

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I checked and I agree, pre surgery though! Also I find Ankita looking like Veena Malik too lmfao.

Ankita and Veena? Really you think so? Maybe πŸ˜‚

But yeah at least some one agrees with me that there is some resemblance between ayesha and pre surgery veena πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lagta hai Aaj k eviction dekhke ke baad bhi believe nahi hoga with so many rumours floating around. smiley39

Aaj to 2 din pehli hey Christmas celebrate karenge hum aur kal se baby ka dhana dhan bombing shuru hogi media pe ankita ko leke,woh sunenge popcorn lekesmiley36

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Minionite

You're banned from my tag list. Yeh kya bakwas dikha diya??? smiley7 I had to go watch like an hour of Hrithik songs to cleanse my mind!

Sorry, galti se mistake ho gya, ye gif post karna tha, dusra ho gyasmiley13

Animated GIF

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EXOL

haaye ankita ko trophy smiley18

Animated GIF

Word Count: 0