Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Good morning friends

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Nice to see Madi dropping in despite her busy schedule. That is called commitment!

Wonder what is happening on Prats' case, no new development or news!

Have a good day everyone, hope Nado is better, take care all, keep well always!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

powerful Goodnight Quotes

Stay safe, happy and protected guys. Good Night allsmiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

Nice to see Madi dropping in despite her busy schedule. That is called commitment!

Wonder what is happening on Prats' case, no new development or news!

Have a good day everyone, hope Nado is better, take care all, keep well always!

Good morning rainbow friends. smiley31

Now, I'm back home.

Vibha, luckily, we are all committed to each other. smiley31Though, we left as a small group, that fond bonding is there.smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

powerful Goodnight Quotes

Stay safe, happy and protected guys. Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning Padma. Have a nice day. smiley27
nn027 thumbnail

I'm OK now. I don't have a temperature anymore. In addition to the temperature, I also had a problem with high blood pressure. I think I had corona again. Now I'm just waiting to see if I managed to protect my mom because I isolated myself.

These days I have also been thinking about Prats and the trial, Vibha. It seems to me that November is mentioned as the month in which the judgment will be pronounced. I don't know if I'm wrong. Anyway, November came and went like December and January and nothing happened. We just have to wait, as we have until now.

It's a serious winter in your place, Avy. Here in Europe, anticyclone Zeus has arrived and now we expect the temperature to rise to 16 degrees. All in all, we are entering the period of spring in the middle of winter.

I like to travel, I am happy when I see that someone has the opportunity to travel. Padmaja, I would like to be able to travel at least for 2 days. smiley4

Madi, time spent with your mother is beautiful and precious. Enjoy it. smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail
How are you Nado dear, I hope you are recovering. Please take proper care and rest. smiley31
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I'm OK now. I don't have a temperature anymore. In addition to the temperature, I also had a problem with high blood pressure. I think I had corona again. Now I'm just waiting to see if I managed to protect my mom because I isolated myself.

These days I have also been thinking about Prats and the trial, Vibha. It seems to me that November is mentioned as the month in which the judgment will be pronounced. I don't know if I'm wrong. Anyway, November came and went like December and January and nothing happened. We just have to wait, as we have until now.

It's a serious winter in your place, Avy. Here in Europe, anticyclone Zeus has arrived and now we expect the temperature to rise to 16 degrees. All in all, we are entering the period of spring in the middle of winter.

I like to travel, I am happy when I see that someone has the opportunity to travel. Padmaja, I would like to be able to travel at least for 2 days. smiley4

Madi, time spent with your mother is beautiful and precious. Enjoy it. smiley27

Mom around, I will become a pampered kid again.

Please Please take care, I am praying for your speedy recovery. Love you dear. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail

Friends, I got a new badge. 11 years here at IF. smiley9smiley4

It's amazing how quickly all those years have passed.

Pratyusha Banerjee And Siddharth Shukla