Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What to do dear Nado?smiley4Being crazy is my inherent quality. And as I know, you all love me in that state of mind!smiley31

Good morning. Have a nice day. smiley27

We love you in every state of your spirit dear Madi smiley31smiley27

https://postimg.cc/JsgMhKzp

Edited by nn027 - 8 months ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

What is the difference between beautiful & creepy night? A beautiful night is when you sleep hugging your teddy bear & a horror one is when it hugs you back! Sweet Dreams!

smiley36Good Night allsmiley31

smiley36

This is interesting with the teddy bear. Now I'm in a dilemma, teddy bear yes or teddy bear no. smiley44smiley4

Sweet dreams to you too Padmaja. smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Happy new day friends smiley31

Edited by nn027 - 8 months ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

What is the difference between beautiful & creepy night? A beautiful night is when you sleep hugging your teddy bear & a horror one is when it hugs you back! Sweet Dreams!

smiley36Good Night allsmiley31

Oh dear, this one is truly creepy, saw visuals of a teddy hugging me back n got shivers! Thank you Padma for introducing intrigue in our CC!smiley4 Unless the teddy is your husband, then that is romance!smiley36smiley2

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

How is everyone? Expecting according to weather bureau some cold days by my city's standards, so looking forward, waiting to wear my layers!smiley4

Have a good day everyone, be happy always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning rainbow friends.

Have a nice day. smiley31

It seems, Padma is trying to scare us and Vibha is adding a romantic angle. Very interesting.

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning rainbow friends.

Have a nice day. smiley31

It seems, Padma is trying to scare us and Vibha is adding a romantic angle. Very interesting.

Horror n romance are generally not featured in our CC but nice of Padma to bring that twist n fun! I added some seasoning to it!smiley37

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends smiley1

Guys of late all of us are becoming too good each other, so tried to add some spice, and in that too Vibha added sweetsmiley2

Any ways all of us crossed the age of hugging Teddy bear but personally I feel it will be so soothing, isn't It?

Think about it.

Good Night allsmiley31

vibraj thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends smiley1

Guys of late all of us are becoming too good each other, so tried to add some spice, and in that too Vibha added sweetsmiley2

Any ways all of us crossed the age of hugging Teddy bear but personally I feel it will be so soothing, isn't It?

Think about it.

Good Night allsmiley31

Yes Padma, good is boring at times, so enjoyed the spark you brought to the CC! But I still have, not a teddy, but a special hugging pillow at night!smiley4

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

So tomorrow is Republic Day, it's nice there are days allocated for the country too, a refreshing change though this time it falls on a Friday, so can see people going out on extended weekend holidays!

Have a good day then, be happy always!