Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Good morning!

How is everyone? Nado, climate changes are frequent these days but very cold climate brings illness too. Sorry to know about your mom, elderly also have low immunity, do take care, you and your family members.smiley31

Padma, good to know your husband is carrying the requisite clothes for winter. When you travel, it will be mild, the onset of their summer but still cold n windy for us as I experienced when I travelled recently in June. If you are properly equipped in clothes, you will love the country, quite spectacular!

Have a good day everyone, enjoy the weekend!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

My husband stayed in London for 5 years, so he has some warm cloths. All these years he did not use them as we don't have much cold in Hyderabad. I too purchased some woolen socks, gloves and muffler. Back there my son is also purchasing.

Good morning, Padma . Have a happy weekend.smiley31

That is great, preparations are going on for your upcoming USA visit. smiley27

Morning Flower GIF - Morning Flower GIFs | Good morning ...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

The water level of the Danube has risen. The beach was also flooded.

https://postimg.cc/r0Jdfwxd

https://postimg.cc/VrcGjDWf

https://postimg.cc/z3Gw4svm

Happy new day friends smiley31

Good morning, Nado. Have a nice day. smiley31 I am happy to know that, your mother is feeling well now.smiley27

The newly veiled trees rose as white fairy tale beings in that wintry landscape Nado, see the whitish gray clouds had bequeathed a bounty of snow in the background. They say we live at the moment, that the past is always gone, and each day is something new, a stepping stone into a future we dream of even while walking in the sleet, in the cold!! For me, that is sleeping river along the whitish bank of snow, of bluster and ice. I see the earth of yesterday covered as white as any new page and the toddler in me rises as if armed with a rainbow of crayons, eager to set that right!! Yet, to paint a few scenes with my ungloved fingers and let that warmth of my heart be their spring melt! The snow-covered canopy, with a bird waiting for sun rays to sit on it, watching that wet chair submerged in the cold water, with a shiver looking forward for a companion sitting on it, to chat with it!! Nado ... nado, see the reflection of the shivering sun; let us hide it behind our eyelids to extend some warmth with our dreams! smiley31Wait... let me see the images one more time to explore new lessons from the enchanting nature...see that pair of swans pecking the snow with their pinkish beaks to make way for their further journey... Define life by making your way and moving forward. The bank is waiting to greet you with a beautiful path to take you to a new world!!!

Come, let us explore that newly invented dream world friends...smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone? Nado, climate changes are frequent these days but very cold climate brings illness too. Sorry to know about your mom, elderly also have low immunity, do take care, you and your family members.smiley31

Padma, good to know your husband is carrying the requisite clothes for winter. When you travel, it will be mild, the onset of their summer but still cold n windy for us as I experienced when I travelled recently in June. If you are properly equipped in clothes, you will love the country, quite spectacular!

Have a good day everyone, enjoy the weekend!

Good morning, Vibha. Have a nice weekend. smiley31

25 Gm ideas | good morning, good morning flowers, good ...

vibraj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Good morning, Nado. Have a nice day. smiley31 I am happy to know that, your mother is feeling well now.smiley27

The newly veiled trees rose as white fairy tale beings in that wintry landscape Nado, see the whitish gray clouds had bequeathed a bounty of snow in the background. They say we live at the moment, that the past is always gone, and each day is something new, a stepping stone into a future we dream of even while walking in the sleet, in the cold!! For me, that is sleeping river along the whitish bank of snow, of bluster and ice. I see the earth of yesterday covered as white as any new page and the toddler in me rises as if armed with a rainbow of crayons, eager to set that right!! Yet, to paint a few scenes with my ungloved fingers and let that warmth of my heart be their spring melt! The snow-covered canopy, with a bird waiting for sun rays to sit on it, watching that wet chair submerged in the cold water, with a shiver looking forward for a companion sitting on it, to chat with it!! Nado ... nado, see the reflection of the shivering sun; let us hide it behind our eyelids to extend some warmth with our dreams! smiley31Wait... let me see the images one more time to explore new lessons from the enchanting nature...see that pair of swans pecking the snow with their pinkish beaks to make way for their further journey... Define life by making your way and moving forward. The bank is waiting to greet you with a beautiful path to take you to a new world!!!

Come, let us explore that newly invented dream world friends...smiley31

I was to tell Nado, these pics will excite and incite our mad Madi but refrained as I know your mom is over and you have other obligations but you are incorrigible, aren't you?smiley37

Simply adore your writings, and phrases, shivering Sun, clouds bequeathing bounty and more, and your connecting nature with life lessons, you truly are a marvel, my dear friend ! 🤗🥰😘

Edited by vibraj - 8 months ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I was to tell Nado, these pics will excite and incite our mad Madi but refrained as I know your mom is over and you have other obligations but you are incorrigible, aren't you?smiley37

Simply adore your writings, and phrases, shivering Sun, clouds bequeathing bounty and more, and your connecting nature with life lessons, you truly are a marvel, my dear friend ! 🤗🥰😘

Vibha we all are very blessed to have such a talented friend among us. God bless her(Madhu) with everything.

Thank you all for wishes. April is not too soon.

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

Nado the pictures you posted are calm and soothing. Thank you for sharing.

Little busy today. Take care all of you. Good Night allsmiley31

vibraj thumbnail

Good morning!

So what plans for this Sunday? Tomorrow is a holiday in my state, so an extended weekend.

Have a good day everyone, keep well always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

I am blessed with such great friends who know how to encourage people with lesser talent like me. smiley31Thank you Vibha for the love you've extended through these words.smiley27Have a nice day.

Pin by Ishrat Jahan on Good morning | Good morning beautiful pictures, Good morning images, Good morning nature

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

Nado the pictures you posted are calm and soothing. Thank you for sharing.

Little busy today. Take care all of you. Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning, Padma, Have a nice day. smiley31 Thanks once again for the extended appreciation.smiley31

Good Morning Images With Nature - ShayariMaza