Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Good morning!

How is everyone? Padma, for us too, some small Puja at home, special food and clothes, festivals mean that but what's more important is family is together.

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

In my childhood I could witness all the festivals celebrated traditionally and systematically. But after coming here to Hyderabad all I could see is Cook food, wear new cloths and visit to movies. That's all. However now a days I can see the traditions being followed by many here too. May be I was busy in my world ( i.e. study, work and repeat) in this city. But when my husband was abroad I was staying with my parents where every festival is celebrated enthusiastically and traditionally.

Take care all of you. Stay happy, positive and protected guys. Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning Padma. I agree with you. As children, we used to enjoy festivities with great enthusiasm. But, as adults, we have to prepare and arrange everything, that is another chapter.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

How is everyone? Padma, for us too, some small Puja at home, special food and clothes, festivals mean that but what's more important is family is together.

Have a good day everyone, be blessed always!

Good morning, Vibha. Have a great time. smiley31

For us, this time Mom is there, so we are all happy while celebrating it. smiley27

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So everyone celebrated festival and relaxing. Hope our Tulsi and Riya too celebrated. Praying for every body's good health, happiness and safety.

Most Beautiful Good Night Images 2023 Download

Good Night allsmiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

The holidays are an opportunity for the family to come together to show how much we love each other and to share that love with each other. All that becomes a precious memory.

Happy new day friends smiley31

Edited by nn027 - 8 months ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

There is a nip in the air, that is my city's winter, enjoying it though!

Have a wonderful day everyone, be happy always!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

So everyone celebrated festival and relaxing. Hope our Tulsi and Riya too celebrated. Praying for every body's good health, happiness and safety.

Most Beautiful Good Night Images 2023 Download

Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning Padma, have a nice day.smiley31

Yes, after festivities, we relaxed a bit and revisited the memory lane of childhood and the associated fond events.smiley4

Good Morning Nature Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Holidays are an opportunity for the family to get together to show how much we love each other and to share that love with each other.

The holidays are an opportunity for the family to come together to show how much we love each other and to share that love with each other. All that becomes a precious memory.

Happy new day friends smiley31

Good morning Nado, have a great day.smiley31

Well said, festivals are beautiful occasions to enjoy with family and friends. smiley27

Top 999+ Breathtaking Good Morning Nature Images - Incredible Compilation of Full 4K Good Morning Nature Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

There is a nip in the air, that is my city's winter, enjoying it though!

Have a wonderful day everyone, be happy always!

Good morning Vibha. So it's a mild winter for you, enjoy the cool breeze for a while. smiley31

818+ {Nature} Good Morning Images Photos Flowers Pictures | Good morning beautiful pictures, Free good morning images, Good morning beautiful images