Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yeah...I know ITV feminism is all about putting females in pedestal and women is always the victim.smiley7 The only trait FL has is her goodness.

Here also yuvika wants chairmanship for some greater good not becoz she is fiercely ambitious. But whatever it is, i am happy that through Neil she got to understand the plight of those workers which was the reason behind her accepting the position of chairmanship.

I am actually glad that she wants to become chairman for greater good, to serve those people and not because of her personal ambition. Because that's goes with her OG characteristics.

Yuvika wants to work in office that's enough development from her purposeless Rishikesh days.

If she wishes to become chairman for her own career that will not go with her OG characteristics & she kinda gonna look like Materialistic & opportunist. Yuvika is NOT that. She is typical good girl. smiley36

So Yuvika wants chairmanship for greater good and Isha wants that for Yuvika because Isha is more into materialistic happiness. So it's perfect.

After becoming Chairman, while working as Chairman Yuvika will develop interest in this work and she will get work satisfaction too therefore after Vastra Haran and Exile she will come back and claim the position as a matter of right and ambition smiley32

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

How can you compare ITV's classic villain with kartik. smiley39smiley37. Kartik himself is played by dj vo kya conspire karegasmiley37.

You know there was a time I want to see neil vs dj but seeing the way dj turn out to be dhakkan, now i only want Neil to only roast dj.smiley37

Now it's time to see neil vs gargi as we discussed in EDT. Also I want to see Mohit and parinita chemistry which i really liked during neil's confrontation with DGD.

Not Kartik, I called Gargi as Komolika smiley36

Gargi's conspiracy regarding Kartik was Komolika type that's what I meant smiley17

I still want DJ v. Neil and

I also want Neil v. Gargi smiley36

But Swastik kuch dene wala nehi hai smiley1

Mohit's Chemistry with DGD even DB is awesome smiley42

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 10 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

That's what I like about this forum...we can agree to disagree or have difference of opinion. Unlike twitter or other social media where people can attack you for having different opinions.

Yup different perspectives, healthy discussions, without fanwars is something that you get only in forums not on other social networking sites.

Plus Vanshaj forum is blessed one with Mature People so it makes the discussion more interesting THU THU THU 🧿 smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yep don't discuss Neil v Gargi in Bharadawaj house , discuss it in the Mahajan mansion because makers are more interested in the mansionsmiley7 smiley37

Yep Bhumi will Yuvika then she will move to her next targetsmiley37

Her next target will be DB smiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I am actually glad that she wants to become chairman for greater good, to serve those people and not because of her personal ambition. Because that's goes with her OG characteristics.

Yuvika wants to work in office that's enough development from her purposely Rishikesh days.

If she wishes to become chairman for her own career that will not go with her OG characteristics & she kinda gonna look like Materialistic & opportunist. Yuvika is NOT that. She is typical good girl. smiley36

So Yuvika wants chairmanship for greater good and Isha wants that for Yuvika because Isha is more into materialistic happiness. So it's perfect.

After becoming Chairman, while working as Chairman Yuvika will develop interest in this work and she will get work satisfaction too therefore after Vastra Haran and Exile she will come back and claim the position as a matter of right and ambition smiley32

I just hope that all these are executed properly in the show

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

I just hope that all these are executed properly in the show

Yup the EXECUTION matters the most.

As I have already mentioned, when it comes to MB related tracks everyone knows WHAT'S Coming, it's the HOW & WHY that's the intriguing part so they should focus on that. smiley1

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yup the EXECUTION matters the most.

As I have already mentioned, when it comes to MB related tracks everyone knows WHAT'S Coming, it's the HOW & WHY that's the intriguing part so they should focus on that. smiley1

Agreed., they should focus on the HOW and WHY j stead of WHAT IS COMING