Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Another boring episode with no contribution to the story. Once again, it was so illogical to see, Adi admitting Kavya about his involvement in her transfer and the reason behind it. Why need to tell her, for her to hate him more?

Vicky's character looks completely forced into the story. Seema's character should have been given more importance here.

Sad to see Kavya's character being ruined so badly, looks completely clueless. Mayank's statements were so illogical, especially asking Kavya to love Vicky.

Edited by rakeshopg - 22 days ago
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Another boring episode with no contribution to the story. Once again, it was so illogical to see, Adi admitting Kavya about his involvement in her transfer and the reason behind it. Why need to tell her, for her to hate him more?

Vicky's character looks completely forced into the story. Seema's character should have been given more importance here.

Sad to see Kavya's character being ruined so badly, looks completely clueless. Mayank's statements were so illogical, especially asking Kavya to love Vicky.

Show is set to go off air September 27th. I suppose since this storyline is going down the drain now.. nothing much is left to see smiley13 These writers and directors are so desperate to go the “Ekta Kapoor’s show way” that they go blind towards reading the story out loud to see if it even makes sense! Only a good logical storyline sustains, not keeping the couples separate through illogical ways, just to drag their union! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Aanisa thumbnail
I'm glad the series is coming to an end. The plot is so illogical, all the characters have been spoiled. The message I wanted to see through Kavya's actions is missing. Corruption and money always win. Are there no honest officials in India? Or are they like Kavya? Like Omi's death, the forced abortion remains unexplained. Everything Giri says about it is incomprehensible. The series has now been reduced to Adi only wanting to hurt Kavya. He has no conscience and no one can stop him. Not even Sanjeev is allowed to play a positive role. It's just Kavya's fight against the rest of the corrupt world. I thank God that I don't have to be born and live in India. Even travelling there does not seem desirable to me. This series could have shown a positive image of India. A missed opportunity. Because here, too, only money counts.
rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Very true, the makers/writers seem to had no clue/control over their storyline at all. Just kept on filling episodes with so forced/illogical tracks and dragged it for so long.

Even if the show wouldn't have gone off air, this track (4.0) would have been completely miserable and unbearable.

Most importantly, they made a mockery of IAS position as well in the end. What a disappointment after such a good start!!

Edited by rakeshopg - 21 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, the plot is completely illogical. Guess, the makers only wanted to fill episodes. Even if the show wouldn't have gone off air, it would have failed miserably.

It's not about power/money winning over good. Definitely Adi would not win by doing everything wrong (though his fight is against Seema and he wants to do good for the people). The issue here is, Kavya's fight is not against wrong, its become personal and its very clear. Had it been some other MLA in the place of Adi, she would have gone Mumbai long back.

So, the story is all about love, pain, angst, emotions..etc, not bad winning over good. They would have reached to the end where Adi realize his mistakes and both finding way to each other, but they may rush everything as no time now.

They should have scrapped the current track and change the storyline to bring back the old versions of both leads and both joining hands to fight against Seema to end the show. But sadly there are no signs of it and they still continue to show the drama.

Edited by rakeshopg - 18 days ago
rakeshopg thumbnail

A decent episode, but again ended miserably.

Adi seems to have accepted that he lost Kavya forever (for his own mistake of course) and looked quite content with it, which is good/justified. Also Kavya accepted that her fight is only to take revenge against Adi, and stop him as he is going wrong (she cannot see him going wrong way). So, both just cannot move on from each other.

But, everything looked so forced drama again with Kavya and Vicky's song sequence (unless its a dream sequence, it brings down Kavya's character very badly) and the precap. Such a disappointment, especially when there are only a few more episodes to air and the story still seems to be going on a loop of misunderstanding and hatred.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I started watching it recently with the separation of the leads and I like Adi's ambitious political moves. I love movies like Rajneeti about politics and gray characters. But they've written Adi like an idiot high on his delusions. Though both our leads have made mistakes, I find myself sympathizing with him more because Kavya's smug,superior I'm-always-right attitude irritates me.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I actually dislike adi alot now. He had become as bad as his father. Zero conscience. And no, i don't see any janam - janamaantar ka love between them anymore. He has become a horrid human. After everything he has said to kavyaa i don't believe that any girl would still love him.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, it may be nice if its the beginning. But after almost an year, watching all this looks like completely forced and illogical drama, especially the love triangle and the hatred between the leads.

All this has already happened before and viewers tolerated it then because they knew it would be corrected. But, the makers/writers brought it again with no logic at all, and its going on in the loop. Quite a few scenes are recreated, nothing fresh/new. So its quite disappointing.

Adi's character was much better, he loved Kavya selflessly and sacrificed quite a lot for her, but the writers completely ruined it with their experimentation of different concepts/ideas on his character and made him almost a villain (wait when they reunite now, Kavya will explain about him so beautifully). Yes, Kavya's character is also ruined now, she is nowhere close to what she was before.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Another disappointing episode. Adi seems to be ready to do anything for election and Kavya seems to be ready to do anything for her personal revenge against him. No logic at all in their fight (especially Kavya's actions/reactions).

Finally, the makers/writers ruined Kavya's character as well completely, made her do everything what she did not like Adi doing it.

The only saving grace was no precap in the end. Hopefully, the story/narrative changes for the remaining 3 weeks. Its so disheartening to see the show brought down to this level.