Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

AAA's trp is hoax...it runs without ad break 20 mins episode in 21 min telecast..

Whereas ghum with 45 min telecast & 15 min ad break so ts & reach goes down...

Rishta is having the advantage of 30 min telecast still not that great in trp bcoz of less promotion, if ghum was 30 min duration it would easily reached 2.4 it's suffering bcoz of unfair treatment as the channel wants the new show to rise up so it's getting advantage

Rishta has the best time duration of 30 min & less ad should have had more trp but it's not increasing

May be..just may be..it's suffering because it is simply copy pasting an already popular show, which in itself was a trp topper during it's time..dont you think so? SP itself had re telecasted yhm so many times..that I'm pretty sure, most of the peeps already know the story.

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaricetamol

May be..just may be..it's suffering because it is simply copy pasting an already popular show, which in itself was a trp topper during it's time..dont you think so? SP itself had re telecasted yhm so many times..that I'm pretty sure, most of the peeps already know the story.

bcoz of channel politics they could have easily gave the new show 8.30 time slot but no they give it 8.45 slot and they kept ghum for 45 mins in which 15 is constant ads...whereas other shows get only 7 min ads ghum gets 15mins of it which is almost double so it affects the ts & reach both otherwise with 30 min episodes ghum can easily be 2.4

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya5554

bcoz of channel politics they could have easily gave the new show 8.30 time slot but no they give it 8.45 slot and they kept ghum for 45 mins in which 15 is constant ads...whereas other shows get only 7 min ads ghum gets 15mins of it which is almost double so it affects the ts & reach both otherwise with 30 min episodes ghum can easily be 2.4

Sure that can be a contributing factor, but are you telling me that alone is the reason? Lmao. There is no quantifiable way to determine how much ad breaks are affecting TRPs..but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't just push a show out of top 5..Loyal viewers would stick around even during ad breaks.

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sure that can be a contributing factor, but are you telling me that alone is the reason? Lmao. There is no quantifiable way to determine how much ad breaks are affecting TRPs..but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't just push a show out of top 5..Loyal viewers would stick around even during ad breaks.

mostly ads are deciding factor in trps...and also the new show's trp is of 2 days only as it started on 8th and it aired without any ad so the average came more but real trps will come this Thursday then we will clearly know all shows actual standing

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

mostly ads are deciding factor in trps...and also the new show's trp is of 2 days only as it started on 8th and it aired without any ad so the average came more but real trps will come this Thursday then we will clearly know all shows actual standing

Ads are the deciding factor in trps? Seriously guys? This is a very ridiculous theory.I'm sorry to say. It infact works in the exact opposite way..channel generates most of it's revenue from ads..and that is the reason whenever a show or a movie premiere is deemed as profitable by channel, it puts up many ads in between. Loyal audience wouldn't change the channel even during ads.

Edited by Pyaricetamol - 1 months ago
Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ads are the deciding factor in trps? Seriously guys? This is a very ridiculous theory.I'm sorry to say. It infact works in the exact opposite way..channel generates most of it's revenue from ads..and that is the reason whenever a show or a movie premiere is deemed as profitable by channel, it puts up many ads in between. Loyal audience wouldn't change the channel even during ads.

That was before bcoz ITV was at peak and trps used to touch 5 and 6 but now with so many options and ott , audience can't keep watching ads that's why the highest trp is 2.4 which is upma...

And it would be fair if all shows were 30mins but here it's not unequal and also the new show got 2.2 without any ads it's real trp will come this Thursday..

We will get the clear picture of all shows including ghum this Thursday

Edited by Krishna45637 - 1 months ago
Pyaricetamol thumbnail

That was before bcoz ITV was at peak and trps used to touch 5 and 6 but now with so many options and ott , audience can't keep watching ads that's why the highest trp is 2.4 which is upma...

And it would be fair if all shows were 30mins but here it's not unequal and also the new show got 2.2 without any ads it's real trp will come this Thursday..

We will get the clear picture of all shows including ghum this Thursday

Trps earlier used to touch 5 or 6 because they used to calculate trps by a different method back then. I don't think it's due to ott. I'm not negating the impact of ott, but ott in my opinion caters to a different set of audience. The core trp audience is still the same.

I'm not arguing if 45 min run time is fair or unfair. But to think that it is solely responsible for trps not increasing is really far fetched. You can agree to disagree.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

45 mins was during Shakti’s time too and that too during IPL, but I am seeing this excuse of 45 mins being the reason for low trps since S3 began. Show has been out of top 4 since S3 and now from top 5 too which is the show’s first time in its history 😶
Edited by The_Best - 1 months ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4