Abhinav and Akshara's Emotional Tale of Heartbreak,Love,Loss 💔🩷 - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

Blind was predictable af. Why did sonam even bothered to make a "comeback" if she was going to repeat the same shitty acting. Gia loses her eye sight in an accident and gains the sensory prowess of Matt Murdock overnight smiley23 like atleast make it believable.

Gia lost everything in one night but to me she looks like runaway model trying to act in a street play. The writing is soooo lazy and so is the acting

I am sure if I draw a face on my ass it would give more expressions than sonam and purab

-5 stars smiley11

Oh mary, sweetheart you came in the wrong thread koi baath nahin hum saath milkar rote hain because the yrkkh episode was so heartbreaking today na..dil donon ka toota hain aur abh hum dukh batenge rokar watch party of yrkkh marathon episodes is happening soon tum zaroor aana behen🥰😭

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mickeym

Baap or pita mem ithna farak hai , yeh muje aaj samaj main aayi .... i dont think Abhi can be like acha baap .. he couldnt be acha pati .. Nahi Abhinav ji se acha baap is duniya mem koi nahi ban saktha .... i dont believe it !!!
Nahi Bollywood GIFs | Tenor

Sorry out of context but imagine Abhi replying tum ab tak Mumma thi ab mummy bano 😂

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Oh mary, sweetheart you again came in the wrong thread koi baath nahin hum saath milkar rote hain because the yrkkh episode was so heartbreaking today na..dil donon ka toota hain aur abh hum dukh batenge rokar watch party of yrkkh marathon episodes is happening soon tum zaroor aana behen🥰😭

I didn't realise I posted this in rishta forum I was searching my post in review thread 😭

rishta ho ya blind sonam Kapoor toh dono jagah hai

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

I didn't realise I posted this in rishta forum I was searching my post in review thread 😭

rishta ho ya blind sonam Kapoor toh dono jagah hai

are you calling akshu as sonam kapoor as she is nepo kid 🤔

kaise behan , now i think everyday we have to cry ...😭

Great hai…. Rote rahiye…. Rishte nein…. Ek maa ko alag kiya hai bete se…😃😃rona to banta hai

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

since i started loving abhinav and akshara together , i started visiting some scenes of navra : now iam regretting for the hate i had towards them ,, i did mistake :

1) scene no 1 : Look at Akshara's eyes , ithna pyaar hai in her eyes .. i think she never look at abhi like this romantically smiley43
1)Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai upcoming twist: Akshara confesses love to Abhinav; AbhiRa fans lash out at makers for 'pukeworthy' epsiode [Check Reactions]

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhimanyu tells Akshara that let's get married HD wallpaper | Pxfuel

2) see how happy akshara is ..
YRKKH Abhinav loses Akshara Upsetting track - TellyReviews

comparison keliye just iam pasting one abhira pic also ...chee chee .. see we can clearly see how unhappy akshu is with abhi ...lagtha hai somebody is forcing her to hug abhi ..
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: अक्षरा-अभिमन्यु ने तीज पर लगाया रोमांस का तड़का, Pics देख फैंस बोले- नजर न लगे

3)

3 Adorable moments in YRKKH of Abhinav Akshara - TellyReviews

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER ALERT: Akshara Finally Confesses Her Love To Abhimanyu; AbhiRa To Get Married In The Temple

no i was wrong , she was not happy with Abhi ... she is happy with Abhinavjiii ... bas muje navra chahiye ...

Edited by mickeym - 1 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

since i started loving abhinav and akshara together , i started visiting some scenes of navra : now iam regretting for the hate i had towards them ,, i did mistake :

1) scene no 1 : Look at Akshara's eyes , ithna pyaar hai in her eyes .. i think she never look at abhi like this romantically smiley43
1)Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai upcoming twist: Akshara confesses love to Abhinav; AbhiRa fans lash out at makers for 'pukeworthy' epsiode [Check Reactions]

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhimanyu tells Akshara that let's get married HD wallpaper | Pxfuel

2) see how happy akhara is ..
YRKKH Abhinav loses Akshara Upsetting track - TellyReviews

comparison keliye just iam pasting one abhira pic also ...chee chee .. see we can clearly see how unhappy akshu is with abhi ...lagtha hai somebody is forcing her to hug abhi ..
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: अक्षरा-अभिमन्यु ने तीज पर लगाया रोमांस का तड़का, Pics देख फैंस बोले- नजर न लगे

3)

3 Adorable moments in YRKKH of Abhinav Akshara - TellyReviews

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai SPOILER ALERT: Akshara Finally Confesses Her Love To Abhimanyu; AbhiRa To Get Married In The Temple

no i was wrong , she was not happy with Abhi ... she is happy with Abhinavjiii ... bas muje navra chahiye ...

I was just about to talk about this wonderful chemistry. We two do think alike 🫶🏻🫶🏻

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I was just about to talk about this wonderful chemistry. We two do think alike 🫶🏻🫶🏻

we are ___ twins ... 2 mickeys ❤️