Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 years ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Letโ€™s stick to the topic๐Ÿ˜Š

Akshara and Abhinavโ€™s Varied Emotions in todayโ€™s episode..beautiful yet heartbreaking ๐Ÿ’”
IMG_8286.jpeg
IMG_8289.jpegIMG_8291.jpeg

My fav was when AK told Abhi- Baap ho Pita Banna.

My heart breaks seeing Abhinav crying in the background. His right, his identity has been snatched.

The bag AK put on AbhiM shoulders was significant to the responsibility of Abhir which was on Abhinav before but now it is passed on to Abhimanyu ๐Ÿ˜”

1000104356.jpg

Edited by chaipaani - 1 years ago

๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธ

car ki window band wala kyun??kahin aur jaa kar rine ka plan hai??๐Ÿ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Wow!!!

Aise episodes pehle kyun nahi diye makers ne.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ek baat Maine notice Kara, Akshara ko pata tha usse bohot rona tha aaj, isiliye kajal nahi lagaya. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง

Aww yes like she is too heartbroken to think of kajal because her son is far away she is a mother itโ€™s so hard for her especially when she said sirf weekend mein mil paongi so sad..๐Ÿ’”

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4

Itโ€™s perfect summarises the situation perfectly of todayโ€™s episode so heart wrenching..๐Ÿ’”โ™ฅ๏ธ

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Blind was predictable af. Why did sonam even bothered to make a "comeback" if she was going to repeat the same shitty acting. Gia loses her eye sight in an accident and gains the sensory prowess of Matt Murdock overnight ๐Ÿค“ like atleast make it believable.

Gia lost everything in one night but to me she looks like runaway model trying to act in a street play. The writing is soooo lazy and so is the acting

I am sure if I draw a face on my ass it would give more expressions than sonam and purab

-5 stars ๐Ÿคข

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

rona band ho gaya?๐Ÿ˜‚

kaise behan , now i think everyday we have to cry ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeym

kaise behan , now i think everyday we have to cry ...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rote rote hasna seekho haste haste rona๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

My fav was when AK told Abhi- Baap ho Pita Banna.

My heart breaks seeing Abhinav crying in the background. His right, his identity has been snatched.

The bag AK put on AbhiM shoulders was significant to the responsibility of Abhir which was on Abhinav before but now it is passed on to Abhimanyu ๐Ÿ˜”

1000104356.jpg

Baap or pita mem ithna farak hai , yeh muje aaj samaj main aayi .... i dont think Abhi can be like acha baap .. he couldnt be acha pati .. Nahi Abhinav ji se acha baap is duniya mem koi nahi ban saktha .... i dont believe it !!!
Nahi Bollywood GIFs | Tenor
mickeym thumbnail

Rote rote hasna seekho haste haste rona๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ

How ABhinav ji will be alive without ABhir .. ab muje dar lag raha hai ... if he do something like this ...nooooooooooooo
Jumping Cliff GIF - Jumping Cliff Ari Aster - Discover & Share GIFs