Abhinav and Akshara's Emotional Tale of Heartbreak,Love,Loss 💔🩷 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

yaar..show ko discuss kar rahe hain...and yeh to aaj ke episode mein hi tha....ab itna limited discussion mein 20 pages to nahi jaa sakte na...😂

Nahin dear this topic is about heartbreak and unity of Abhinav and Akshara and how they stood together through tough times..and about their excellent performances,beautiful poetic dialogues😊🥰 I have nowhere mentioned Manjari or Abhimanyu..but next thread will be about them and we can together discuss ❤️😊

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I wish I was in the jhula with him.. 🥰❤️❤️

For you girls Abhinav

IMG_7404.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 years ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

aree yaar jhula cannot be included in this thread....priya ne mention kiya hai ki only todays scenes...😂

But that picture was from jhula scene, where abhinav ji looked so hot 🔥🔥🥵

And this is about Abhinav ji. ☺️☺️

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

True Abhinav looked too hot in that scene☺️

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Nahin dear this topic is about heartbreak and unity of Abhinav and Akshara and how they stood together through tough times..and about their excellent performances,beautiful poetic dialogues😊🥰 I have nowhere mentioned Manjari or Abhimanyu..but next thread will be about them and we can together discuss ❤️😊

ypu have tagged me, mujhe laga ki rona dhona is what is being discussed...and usme avval number per mujhe abhi ke kambal mein chup kar rona hi yaad aata hai....shaadi ke ek din pehle...apni mamma ko yaad karte hue....😂

rona dhona...and support parents child.... bhi to har scene mein hota hai hai na....to sab yaad aa jaata hai...😂

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

ypu have tagged me, mujhe laga ki rona dhona is what is being discussed...and usme avval number per mujhe abhi ke kambal mein chup kar rona hi yaad aata hai....shaadi ke ek din pehle...apni mamma ko yaad karte hue....😂

I value your opinion on Abhinav and Akshara’s performance and their storyline of today’s episode that’s why I tagged you😳

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

rona dhona...and support parents child.... bhi to har scene mein hota hai hai na....to sab yaad aa jaata hai...😂

Main aapki bhavna ko samajh sakti hun!!! Sab discuss hoga..

Lekin dusre thread mein karte hai. 🤗

This thread is only for our love Abhinav!!! ❤️

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I value your opinion on Abhinav and Akshara’s performance and their storyline of today’s episode that’s why I tagged you😳

yaar rishte mein mein rishtedaari nahi bhoolti...isliye sab ko saath le kar discuss karti hun....

Main aapki bhavna ko samajh sakti hun!!! Sab discuss hoga..

Lekin dusre thread mein karte hai. 🤗

This thread is only for our love Abhinav!!! ❤️

aap bhi TM ke saath mil kar plan kar rahi hain kya???😂

hum saath saath hain types????planning plotting and thread making???😂

Edited by India_TV - 1 years ago