Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Vanku meherbaan ho gaya. CE wala iconic scene de hi diya usne.

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

See, you can be respectful about people’s choices and praise the characters you like. Or you can compare characters and unnecessarily start an argument. Pick your battles. I’m pretty sure all of us will appreciate if you share stuff where Virat and Sai had chemistry without saying something bad about the new couple. No reason for hate.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KaalaCoat

See, you can be respectful about people’s choices and praise the characters you like. Or you can compare characters and unnecessarily start an argument. Pick your battles. I’m pretty sure all of us will appreciate if you share stuff where Virat and Sai had chemistry without saying something bad about the new couple. No reason for hate.

Oh you want me to delete the post? Here I go. What about all those shared here insulting Neil and Virat? Just asking.
Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Oh you want me to delete the post? Here I go. What about all those shared here insulting Beil and Virat? Just asking.

I believe you do that job fine by yourself.

I’m not a Virat fan, have no doubts. I have no good words for him. But, I can do it as a criticism. I don’t need to shine light on Satya to say that. If I have something good to say about Satya, I can say it without comparing Virat. I don’t need to set a bar of lowness to prove my own mettle.

I’m simply trying to avoid conflict.

Edited by KaalaCoat - 1 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KaalaCoat

I believe you do that job fine by yourself.

I’m not a Virat fan, have no doubts. I have no good words for him. But, I can do it as a criticism. I don’t need to shine light on Satya to say that. If I have something good to say about Satya, I can say it without comparing Virat. I don’t need to set a bar of lowness to prove my own mettle.

I’m simply trying to avoid conflict.

Would like to say only one thing. I stopped coming to this thread that once used to share information related to show and the happenings. Later it became the place where it only meant to demean ML by sharing all kind of stuff.

I regret posting here after many months.

Inconvenience regretted

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago
Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

So it proves what we've been saying. smiley36 Virat is the new Didi who's gonna be the thirdwheel in Saiya's life and create probs for them.

Now i wanna whether he'll exceed the OG Didi or nah lol.