Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

the constant whitewashing is icky lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 Pakhi use to get better dialogues than Sai lol

I knowww! Pakhi infact showed more dignity, she slapped the shiz out of Virat after his forced divorce psychoness🤣

Sai on the other hand is being a softy to mend V's broken heart, like who asked you to do that sister? The man is handling himself quite well, he is wrapped in his own problems right now and guess what, they don't involve you, so just go be a good mother if you want to and try to pacify Vinu, let V handle how he will deal breaking his vaada(for the 1000th time) to Vinu. But no she has to go and offer unsolicited opinion and help.😳 Kya karu main iss ladki ka?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

I knowww! Pakhi infact showed more dignity, she slapped the shiz out of Virat after his forced divorce psychoness🤣

Sai on the other hand is being a softy to mend V's broken heart, like who asked you to do that sister? The man is handling himself quite well, he is wrapped in his own problems right now and guess what, they don't involve you, so just go be a good mother if you want to and try to pacify Vinu, let V handle how he will deal breaking his vaada(for the 1000th time) to Vinu. But no she has to go and offer unsolicited opinion and help.😳 Kya karu main iss ladki ka?

she has to mend Virat’s heart for Vinu’s sake🥴🥴🥴

Me saying—- it would’ve been better if she married him instead of Satya lol reveal the reality of Pakhi to Vinu then Image 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

1000% true. Nobody asked her to go and sit beside V to show what a great person he is. I am actually with V today. Sai needs to learn how to mind her own business.

Itna Sundar pati hai, bacche khel rahe, karo naa chill unke saath. Yaa atleast get ninad/Karishma to talk to viru 🤦‍♀️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

This is what happens when people are jobless and have no hobbies except meddling in other people's business. They create nuisance everywhere.

Did you call BHAVANI CHAVAN jobless? She is a MLA who is working for the rights of women in their sasural😤

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Itna Sundar pati hai, bacche khel rahe, karo naa chill unke saath. Yaa atleast get ninad/Karishma to talk to viru 🤦‍♀️

Arre bhaar mein jaaye Viru, who cares?

Handsome pati enjoying with her kids just stare at them and eat something if you want, it's a freaking party! Talk to Ninad, karishma, harini, people who still talk to you politely or best LEAVE if you can't stay in a party without imposing your your presence on V. Sai just pissed me off today. 😵

Also what's up with harini saying Sai and Dr. Satya🤪 someone tell her Sai is also Dr. Sai. Harini, beta you aren't a chavan, don't adapt to their misogynistic behaviour of respecting only the men and not the women. Your parents are such wonderful people, naam mitti mein mat milao unka Chavanni attitude aur personality banake.😳

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Did you call BHAVANI CHAVAN jobless? She is a MLA who is working for the rights of women in their sasural😤

you mean working against the rights.....right?😆

Also, is she MLA or was she running for MLA, I am so confused now?🤪 Jo bhi hai, aise gavar misogynist log politics karenge toh desh ka kitna bura haal hoga 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Arre bhaar mein jaaye Viru, who cares?

Handsome pati enjoying with her kids just stare at them and eat something if you want, it's a freaking party! Talk to Ninad, karishma, harini, people who still talk to you politely or best LEAVE if you can't stay in a party without imposing your your presence on V. Sai just pissed me off today. 😵

Also what's up with harini saying Sai and Dr. Satya🤪 someone tell her Sai is also Dr. Sai. Harini, beta you aren't a chavan, don't adapt to their misogynistic behaviour of respecting only the men and not the women. Your parents are such wonderful people, naam mitti mein mat milao unka Chavanni attitude aur personality banake.😳

@last, i noticed that too. I understand her not calling her maami, but atleast doctor sai yaa doctor aunty hi bol deti.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

you mean working against the rights.....right?😆

Also, is she MLA or was she running for MLA, I am so confused now?🤪 Jo bhi hai, aise gavar misogynist log politics karenge toh desh ka kitna bura haal hoga 😆

MLA hai, upcoming election mein phirse power mein aane ke liye running hai

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya yahi pyar hai? 🤣🤣🤣

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@last, i noticed that too. I understand her not calling her maami, but atleast doctor sai yaa doctor aunty hi bol deti.

She is not formal to sai maybe thats why...