Originally posted by: LadyD

I do exactly opposite & that’s why Vanku wins😂😂

Vanku dono taraf se khushi baadthi haii...vanku is very smart😎😌

Shemer thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I do exactly opposite & that’s why Vanku wins😂😂

Now with beard gone I know it wasn’t the problem. satya & Adhikari family don’t interest me.

Me too..sathya scenes phir bhi ok hai..but never liked adhikaris..

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shemer

Me too..sathya scenes phir bhi ok hai..but never liked adhikaris..

I don’t like the way he talks or twists his mouth when he talks & his expressions are kind of same. Saw initial scenes where he is supposed to have painful past & wasn’t impressed with his acting.

I am clear why I am watching the show & the drama part is flat so why waste time in something I don’t care for

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I feel bad for him, he has been so good to hee kids, has taken all shiz that came in his direction from her ex sasural..Ye kaha phas gaya!

He accepted Sais proposal after Virat’s public confession & being witness to multiple Sai Virat interaction. He has seen BK too. He is very much aware of what he is getting into

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab-backup

True-

Things between Sai and Virat looks extremely repetitive and forceful now. Same ol her trying n him insulting her - Virat is now proven thickhead who doesn’t want to learn despite everything he went through and put Sai, PL and Kids through.

Its annoying- at this rate its like what will make you open your eyes and introspect?

If they had made Virat introspect & realize where he went wrong it would have been a wonderful track. It would have been Virat redemption with trying make things right over a long time. Neil & Ayesha with their Sairat chemistry was enough to carry that. But this ph is not capable of doing that. We didn’t need Satya for that or even with Satya as Sais male friend would have been fine. But makers don’t want to get out of triangles. 😡😡😡

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Bhavani Virat ko le dubegi..

She and her big fat ego is actually the sole reason of Chavan family problems from day 1.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaughtyCodes7

ye bk ko aur koi kam nhi h kya.

This is what happens when people are jobless and have no hobbies except meddling in other people's business. They create nuisance everywhere.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

At this point, Sai deserves the nonsense Virat sprouts at her. She really is into getting yelled at by viru🤪

1000% true. Nobody asked her to go and sit beside V to show what a great person he is. I am actually with V today. Sai needs to learn how to mind her own business.
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He accepted Sais proposal after Virat’s public confession & being witness to multiple Sai Virat interaction. He has seen BK too. He is very much aware of what he is getting into

And yet i feel bad for him.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

1000% true. Nobody asked her to go and sit beside V to show what a great person he is. I am actually with V today. Sai needs to learn how to mind her own business.

the constant whitewashing is icky lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 Pakhi use to get better dialogues than Sai lol